Part One: Mystery Man.

I sat at my desk today, I work for a major company in New York, my bestfriend also works here, we share an office. "We should go out tonight." My bestfriend, Sarah said. I looked at her "Why? We go out every weekend."

She nodded, "I know that but it'll be fun. Please?" She gave me puppy dog eyes. I sighed and she smiled, "Fine." She smiles and went back to working on whatever she does. I don't really like going out during the weekdays, but she enjoys it, probably because she can get any guy she wants.

It was later that day and we had gotten off of work, we're in my apartment right now getting ready to go to a popular club in this part of NY. "I hope you finally get to experience the infamous and amazing one night stands." She said while curling my hair, I laughed. "Me? A one night stand? You're delusional."

We have arrived at the club, it's awfully packed for it to be a Tuesday night. Sarah grabbed my hand and pulled me inside straight to ordering drinks. "Thank you." I said to the bartender as he gave me a scotch. Several drinks of scotch later, I was dancing with Sarah and a few random guys, I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist, their body moving with mine.

I was too drunk to care right now, I danced with this man whose face I haven't seen yet. I turn around and look at him, he has dark hair and light eyes, wow he's gorgeous. Or maybe it's the alcohol talking. He smiled and pulled my body closer to his, he then leaned down and whispered to me, "Wanna go to the VIP section? It's a lot more..private." I looked at him and nodded. "Yes, please." He then smiled and lead me there.

I woke up in a strange room, it's definitely not mine. I looked around then sat up, fuck. I definitely slept with someone last night. I got up carefully trying to not wake the mystery man beside me and got dressed. I looked at his face, wow. I shook my thoughts away and grabbed my things and left.