Part Two: Stalker.

It's been a few days since my hookup, I've been noticing strange people following me around for a a day or two, it's kinda sketchy. Right now i'm in a café sipping coffee while writing a short story, I look up to see one of the men I noticed following me yesterday. I narrowed my eyes on him and studied him. He's older, mid 40s..? Tall and built. Hm.

I grab my stuff and go back to my apartment, I like in a bad part of NY. I get to my apartment door and notice that it's not locked and partially open, fuck. I slowly walk in and call out "Hello?! Who's in here?" no reply. I shut the door and suddenly i'm pushed against the wall.

"Where is it?" A mans voice is in my ear, "I have money, it's in the safe under the bed." I stutter out. The man chuckled slightly and said, "No, the envelope." I get confused, what envelope..?

"I'm sorry..?" I say in a questioning tone. The man then turns me around and he looks oddly familiar, dark hair and light eyes, he's really tall and muscular, I would say he's hot if he weren't squeezing my wrists to death. He studied my facial expression before letting go of me. "Where is the yellow envelope that was in your bad the night from the club.

I look at him wondering how he knew I went to the club, I push him away and go into my bedroom and look through my bag. He followed me and is standing next to me waiting kinda impatiently. I get to the bottom of my bag and notice the envelope, I take it out and hand it to him, "How the fuck did you get into my house?" I say as he opens the envelope. "Don't worry about it, you're in a bad neighborhood, he smiled and walked out of my room and out the door.

"Are you serious?" Sarah said, it's later that night and i'm on the phone with her while eating ice cream. "Yes, it was so random." I laughed a little "Did you call the police? That's breaking and entering." I sighed, "I know but i'm not that worried about it, did you find him yet?" I asked her. "No, I don't believe he has a social media." Sarah was looking to find him. "We're gonna find him."