Part Six: Taken.

I gasped as I felt a hand and a cloth go over my face, I screamed and scratched the person as everything faded to black.

I woke up in a bed, not mine, but a nice room. I jumped up and looked around, where am I? I opened the door and followed the hallway to a staircase which I of course went down, it led to a nice living-room and kitchen, whose house is this? I went to the front door and opened it , only to be greeted by security guards. Fuck.

I closed the door and walked around the house a bit. I heard footsteps going down the stairs, and then saw him. The guy from the club, from the news. I looked at him "Oh good, you're awake." He said with a smile. "Where am I? I want to go home." I said blankly. "I wish you could, but you're under protection." I gave him a confused look "Protection?" , " Yes, protection. You have a bounty on your head of half a million dollars love." He stayed as if it were nothing.

A bounty? Why? What the fuck is going on.
"I'm sorry, I know it's a lot but i'll explain later, you need to eat." I looked at him. "Rose!" He yelled and a small hispanic lady appeared into the kitchen and made food. "Tell me why i'm here. Now, or i'm leaving." "I did tell you. You could die without protection." "Protection from what?"