Chapter 1

"Young, but I'm not that bold and I don't think the world is sold I'm just doing what we're told I, feel something so right Doing the wrong thing I, feel something so wrong But doing the right thing I could lie, could lie, could lie Everything that kills me makes me feel alive " 

 - One Republic: Counting Stars

2001

6 years old

Me and my uncle Tony were in New York for some reason that he wouldn't tell me and I was staying in my room at the hotel we were staying at when I heard an explosion, than the fire alarm went off and I ran out the door when I saw a big scary monster thingy with one eye!

"Help!" I screamed, hoping someone will find me.

Just then a sword went straight through the monsters head and came out in the middle of its eye, it then dissolved into dust. By then I was shaking out of shock.

Standing behind where the monster once stood was a boy that look to be 14 years old, standing there.

"What was that" I say almost crying.

"That...was a cyclops, very nasty things to get rid of. I'm Luke." He said holding out a hand to help me up.

"I'm Riley," I said.

_____________________

We then walked down the stairs since the elevators were shut down do to the fire alarm. All of a sudden 2 girls came running in holding weapons of their own. One looked to be about 2 years younger than Luke and she was very pretty with black hair and a cool jacket. The other girl looked to be only a little older than me and she was very pretty with stormy gray eyes and blond hair.

"Who's this?" The dark haired girl asked.

"This is Riley, don't worry she's one of us," Luke said with a grin on his face.

"Riley this is Thalia" he said signaling to the older one "and Annabeth" pointing to the younger one.

"What do you mean ...by one of us?" I asked

"I'll explain later but first we need to get someplace safe." Luke said taking my hand and running.

———————————

It's now been a few months since I found out I am a half blood. Luke said that he was told in a dream of a safe place to go for our kind. We packed up camp and started walking yet again. In the time that I have spent with Luke, Thalia, and Annabeth I have grown up a little. Luke taught me how to use my sword skotádi and together we were all a little family. Since then we have found a satr named Grover and he was now leading us through woods.

Little did I know that things were going to end badly. We we're running when a group of cyclops were chasing us!

"Run! We're almost to camp, there we will be safe just a little further!" Grover yelled.

We we're running for what seemed like forever and my stupid short legs couldn't take me further. I started to give up hope as we passed the same tree for the third time.

"Grover are you sure we're going the right way?" Luke asked, he seemed exhausted.

"Right over here!" He said and we saw faint light up ahead but the cyclops was right behind us.

I suddenly tripped and fell from a tree root. Luke and Annabeth helped me up but I noticed Thalia charging.

"I'll hold them off! You guys get to camp!" Thalia yelled.

"No! Thalia Stop!" I tried yelling but Thalia still kept attacking as Luke carried me while running.

We heard a scream from behind us and Thalia was thrown to the ground by the cyclops. He was then using her like a rag doll and throwing her around.

"No!" The four of us screamed.

That's when Zeus showed up. The cyclops dissolved to mist as Thalia payed there dying. He then turned her into a tree to protect half bloods in camp half blood. To this day we now call the tree Thalia's pine tree in her memory. The four of us to make it Luke, Grover, Annabeth, and me never like to talk about it we still haven't recovered mentally from that day. And maybe if I hadn't been such a klutz Thalia would have still been alive.

A/n

Ok so I just finished this like "beginnings" chapter I guess and I'm not sure if I want to pull through Lightning Thief and Sea of Monsters or if I just want to skip to Thalia and the Golden Fleece. But this will in fact be Percy Jackson and an Avengers crossover. And I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate if you answer because it will really help my story.

1: Should Riley be a spy for Percy and be on the Princess Andromeda?

2:Who should her godly parent be? I am sorta leaning towards Hephaestus or Hades. If it's Hades he would have decided to have her after he found out about Percy and Thalia and he would have thought it to be fair. Or if it's Hephaestus because I think he would definitely want to have a child with a Stark.

3: Should she have a love interest? If she does I would be kinda fine if she like a character who is already in a relationship or I was thinking she would date Leo (sorry Calypso) if she's a daughter of Hades or maybe Connor Stoll? Or should I have an OC love interest or an Avenger?

Please look at these questions and help me and thank you so much for reading this story.

-Reese💙