Fun time? Maybe~ (10)

{Thank you all for who waited forever for the next part I will be trying to get them out as fast as I can and I'm still learning how to make this story the way I want it but I also need feedback on the so please tell me what you think good, bad, ok and stuff like that}

 " karma said pull me closer to him and pushing me onto a wall a little. I blushed bright red, I hate it but I love it when he does this but I still mostly hate it. The only thing is that he knows I love and hate it.

I didn't know what to do. I really couldn't do anything, I'm pin to a wall by karma. The thing thats throwing me off is that he's not being rough. Everything I heard of karma is that he's rough with everything, and everyone he meet but I think they just got him wrong. Just misunderstood. " what are you thinking y/n " karma said making me look at him.

{ karma pov }

I wonder what she thinking. " what are you thinking y/n "  I said making her look at me. I smiled and got closer to her lips. Y/n looked beautiful, I just couldn't help myself and I kissed he. She blushed bright red after I pulled away a little but she pulled me back in for more. I loved it. I think I stared to blush.

 I think I stared to blush

{ just go with it } 

I picked y/n up " I know we were going to do something but I change my mind lets go back to your places~" I smiled and kissing her neck a little. Y/n blushed more then before " o-ok karma " Y/n said trying to pull herself together. 

(when they got to her house )

{ Reader pov }

We were walking back to my house; he was all calm but me I'm just a miss by blushing bright red and trying not falling on my face. I won't lie I think we might do it harder then before. I really hope so but I'm not ready! 

We got inside and my parents weren't home yet. I was glad because one I'm in class 3-E so I really can't fail but I skipped . But before I could be deeper in thought karma pulled me into a kiss and I felt his hands going up me skirt. Karma bite my lip asking preseason to into but I had to tease him a little so I didn't. His grep on my butt got harder and I gasped and he took the chance to force in his tongue

.....

.....

....

....

..

thats all for now until next time bye bye~

<3