Oh no I'm died (11)

y/n= your name

y/l=your last name 

{ Reader pov }

We got inside and my parents weren't home yet. I was glad because one I'm in class 3-E so I really can't fail but I skipped . But before I could be deeper in thought karma pulled me into a kiss and I felt his hands going up me skirt. Karma bite my lip asking preseason to into but I had to tease him a little so I didn't. His grep on my butt got harder and I gasped and he took the chance to force in his tongue in my mouth.

"hmm y/n~ " karma said with a small groan. I blushed so much but I don't know if we should continue this the away it's going. I hated that I had to push karma. The look he gave me was the scariest thing I ever seen. i love him and everything but he's scary like hell sometimes 

{ karma pov } 

I don't understand why y/n pushed me away. I think I might have scared her....she can't blame me i was really to have fun but she pushed me away. " why did you push me away y/n.." I might have said it an angry tone. " I know that we did it already but I'm not really ready for a second time....I'm sorry " y/n said while looking at the floor. She couldn't look look me in the the eye...she was scared of what I would do....like everyone else. " Look..I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it feel like that I only want you for tha- " I was saying until y/n pulled me into a kiss. I won't lie I like the way she pulled me in. 

{ 3 hours later when y/n's parents got home }

( yes I'm that lazy )

[ Reader pov ]

" (Y/N) (Y/L) GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW " my mom yelled. " karma I'm so so so sorry for what I'm about to do " I quickly said before pushing him out the window and into the pool; I ran as fast as I can downstairs. " why the hell weren't you in school today y/n " my mom said trying not to yell again. I wanted to tell her its was because of karma and nagisa but this is my mom we're talking about she'll get a fan girl on me. " I-I-I...I wasn't feeling well so I stayed home " I said looking at my mom but again I just want to tell her what really happen. But I can't because of the stupid octopus!!!!!!!

{ meanwhile }

koro sensei started to sneezing " oh..* sneezes again * who's talking about me " 

{ half an hour later } 

koro sensei keeps sneezing " really who's talking about me ughhhhhhhhhhh "

~That's all for now until next time ~