Chapter Twenty

***Callan's POV***

My heart ached. My chest hurt. I couldn't breathe. Hannah said the words and my whole world turned upside down. I couldn't move, or speak. I just sat and stared ahead at the wall.

"Callan! Callan, speak!" Maddie said shaking me. She sat beside me. I turned and looked at her. "Cal, are you okay?".

"I-I'm fine" I say. I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Naomi asked catching my arm.

"My room. Will you watch the girls?" I ask. She nods and let go of my arm. I did exactly what I said I was going to do, but I kept one l
part a secret. I needed to do what I had to do, but the girls didn't need to know that part.

***Morgan's POV***

I was an idiot. Lauren was absolutely right about me. I was a dick and a dumbass and everything else in between. Not to mention a cheater. I didn't even remember bring a prostitute home, I was too drunk, but after I saw the News this morning and seeing a used condom on my floor, I knew I had fucked up big time.

I ran to Lauren and Thomas Rhett's room and knocked. Lauren answered.

"Have you seen the news?" I ask.

"Seen the news? Morgan, who do you think dragged the hooker out of your room?" She asks. I shook my head.

"Look, the girls don't have a TV on the bus that will show the news, so maybe Cal won't find out. She doesn't need to know because it didn't mean anything. I was drunk and that wasnt me. So, please don't tell her" I bed. She just looked at me. "You did tell her, didn't you?".

"No. I told Hannah. Whatever Hannah does is up to her. However, if you don't tell her and you're not honest...you're a bigger ass than I thought" She says. I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"I really screwed up" I say.

"Yeah, you did" She says. I couldn't even be mad at her for agreeing, because there was no argument about it. I just really hoped that Hannah didn't mention it to Cal.

I decided to try to call Cal and talk to her, but no answer. I text her and no response either. This wasnt a good thing. I finally called Hannah.

Hannah: boy, you got a lot of fucking nerve.

Morgan: she knows?

Hannah: what do you think?

Morgan: i need to talk to her. i was drunk and didn't know what i was doing. i didn't mean for this to happen.

Hannah: i can't tell her to call because she won't even answer us, but you better be ready to give her the world if you think she'll forgive you that easily.

Morgan: im sorry, hannah. how many times do i need to tell you that?

Hannah: im not the one you need to say it too, but i do have something to say to you that i told callan.

Morgan: what?

Hannah: acting out is not bringing him back. goodbye.

Before I could eve  say anything, she hung up the phone. I threw my phone onto the bed and fell next to it. I've said it once, but I'll say it again...I fucked up.

***Hannah's POV***

Morgan had screwed up majorly and I truly didn't know if Callan would forgive him. Not after the time be kissed me all those years ago. She called off an engagement over a kiss, so I didn't even want to know what she would do over him having sex with another woman. I knew she was hurting though because none of us could reach her either. We didn't even know if she was still here because she didn't answer her door, so we all split up. Naomi and I went to her room and Tae and Jennifer asked around the hotel. Maddie kept the girls and Kolter Grey in her room. Naomi and I went to the front desk.

"Hi. I'm Callan Grey Wallen and I got locked out of my room. Room 104. Do you have an extra key?" Naomi lies. The woman behind the desk gave her one. We walked up the stairs and got to her door.

"Wait" I say.

"What?" Naomi asks.

"I have a bad feeling about this. I don't know why" I say.

"Don't say that, Han" She says. "It'll be okay". I nod. She opens the door and we walked in.

The bed was a mess and there was liquor bottles everywhere. I didn't even know where she accumulated all this alcohol, but she did.

"She isn't here" Naomi says.

"I'm going to check the bathroom" I say. She nods. I pushed opened the door. "Oh, my god!". Naomi rushed to me.

"Oh shit" She says.

Callan was passed out on the floor with a bottle of bourbon in one hand and a razor blade in the other. Blood was covering her clothes.

"Her arm" I say. There was a hug cut going straight down on both her forearms.

"What's this?" Naomi says picking up a piece of paper from under Callan. She read it.

"morgan. my babies. my friends. my family. i love you all, but i can't do this anymore. goodbye".

"That's a suicide note" I say through tears.

"Call an ambulance" Naomi says. I did just that. Thankfully, they got here in no time.

When they got there, a man checked her pulse. The look on his face answered every question I had....Callan wasn't breathing.