epilouge

Rose walked through the the portal to London, England. In front of her stood a house in which Peter Pevensie lived in.

It had been six years since she last saw the boy.

She walked towards the door and knocked on it. She heard shuffling around inside before the door opened.

Rose stared at Peter in shock. The man had grown. Peter blinked hard. "You're real." He said.

He quickly pulled his baby sister in a hug. She felt him crying and her own tears fell down her face. They hugged for several minutes before they heard three more pair of footsteps.

They pulled apart and Rose was all three of her baby siblings standing behind Peter. He pulled away from her and allowed Susan to hug her.

"Rose!" She said and walked towards her. Susan quickly hugged her and held onto her for dear life. Edmund and Lucy both hugged her as well.

Rose had been given a four hour time limit before she had to return home. It wasn't enough time for her but it was time to see her brothers and sisters.

They all sat on Peter's sofas in his large home, "how's Narnia?" Edmund asked her.

"It's peaceful. As it was when you left. Caspian and I are doing great." She said.

"Lucy told us you married him." Susan said.

Rose smiled and held uo her left hand showing them her magnificent silver ring.

"Oh, it's beautiful." Susan said.

"Thank you." Rose smiled. "How's life treated you lot?"

"I'm engaged." Susan said to her.

"To who?" Rose asked happily.

"His name is James. He's amazing." Susan said.

"Peter here is actually married." Edmund grinned at him.

"Yes, I am. Her name is Julia and she's out with our three year old son right now." Peter said to her. Rose's jaw dropped.

"You have a son?" She squealed. "Will I see him?" As if it was on cue the front door opened.

"Does your wife know about me?" She asked Peter and he nodded. A brunette woman walked into the room with a little boy trailed behind her and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Rose.

"Rose?" She asked the woman and rose nodded, "hello, I'm Julia."  The two women introduced themselves and hugged.

The little boy stared up at Rose. He looked like her. Rose crouched down in front of him, "hello, little man. I'm your Aunt Rose. What's your name?"

"My name- my name is Caspian. My daddy told me I was named after a king!" He said happily and Rose's eyes welled with tears.

"You named him after Cas?" She asked Peter and he nodded with a smile on his face, "oh, he'll love that."

For the next hours the family talked before it was finally time for Rose to leave.

"I must leave now. My time in this world is up. I will return one day for one last visit. And Caspian will be with me next time." She said. They all hugged.

"I love you, Rose." Peter said to her, "I love you too, Peter."

They all told her they loved her and she replied with "I love you too."

And finally she heard the roar of Aslan. A portal formed behind her.

"Goodbye." She whispered and walked through it.

She appeared in her and Caspian's shared bedroom in their castle to see the long standing on the balcony. She approached him and wrapped her arms around him.

He sighed and turned around to face her.

"What were you looking at, my king?" She asked him.

"I was looking at what we've done, love. I was looking at our kingdom."

"It's an amazing place." She said and moved to look over the kingdom and Narnia. People bustled about in the kingdom. Narnian's as well.

"I love you, Queen Rose."

"And I you, King Caspian."

________________________________

word count: 644

AND THAT'S THE BRIGHT!!

i literally cannot describe the emotional roller coaster this book took me on. it's by far one of my favorite books i've ever written.

rose means the absolute world to me and i will forever cherish her.

this book will always be apart of me. i can't describe how much i've loved writing this.

but the bright is officially over. but i swear to you rose and caspian's story is not over yet. i love them way to much to end it there.

the sequel will be called the divine. be on the look out for that.