Author's Note: The End

Hi everyone it's been a while.
But I wanted to say I've kinda fallen out of the Aphmau fandom. I just don't watch her videos as much as I use to, which is maybe a video referencing an old episodes. I don't watch the mini games, if there is a new role play I just don't watch her.

When I began to watch her it was always for Minecraft role play, from the very beginning, Iron and Coal, to MyStreet series. But I just don't have the interest to watch her anymore. I'm very much of and OG person so I can't bring myself to watch the new role plays.

I'm still subscribed. I'm just watching more things as Thomas Sanders, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and guys like that.

I'm sorry for this being long but I needed to let everyone know who reads my books that they will be ended/canceled.

And although this is a Truth and Dare book I feel I wouldn't understand many references that will get asked and I keep saying that I will do the next chapter, I will do the next chapter, I will either forget or life will just get in the way. So I'm sorry to everyone who liked this book but I want to still say thank you for the endless support I have gotten from these books! I love you guys so much for it!
And if you like Sander Sides, Anti and Dark, and Marvel then I plan on making more fanfic on those topics!!

So thank you for all those who have read my stories! I appreciate getting me started to my writing and motivating me to do more!