Ch. 15: Caught

Asami
"AHEM!" Katsuki and I hear a very familiar voice.

We quickly snap our heads towards the direction of the person.

"KIRISHIMA!?" We both say.

" what were you both doing? " Kirishima asks.

"What did it look like?" We both ask.

"You guts are going on a date aren't you." Kirishima says.

" yeah so? " I say.

"Damn Katsuki! I didn't know you were looking for love." Kirishima comments.

suddenly I get a phone call.

I answer.

"What did you do this time?" I ask.

" Asami Shimura aka Sakiko Yamanaki... I know who you are... I habe your parents here... If you want to see them again... Go to my location. " a voice says.

I laugh.

"Ha! That's not possible! My parents are dead! There's no way they're alive. Sure it'd be really nice of I could have them back but that's just the way it has to be." I say.

Suddenly I hear familiar voices.

"Asa!? Asa! Help!" I hear.

My eyes go wide.

"Stop playing with my brain!that's not my parents and I know it! Never call !e again!" I yell.

I hang up.

I turn to Katsu and hug him like my life depends on it.

Tears arw streaming down my face.

"I... I miss them so much... It's all my fault... I'll never get them back..." I say as I cry into Katsu's shoulder.

" Shh... It's ok... People make mistakes all of the time. You didn't know what you where doing. You didn't know how to control it... It's ok... It'll be ok... I'm here for you... No matter what. " Katsu says.

"But... I can't ever be ok you know that... I can't ever be happy... I doubt what I'm doing all the damn time and I hate it... Ever since that day... Even if it was an accident... That's not how I see it... That day... That was when my life went downhill... When it became a mess... When I became a mess... That's the day I became one of the most known people in the world... No one but them and us know the truth.... But still... I regret that day so so much... Everyday.... When they were still here... I was always happy... I only needed my parents and Tenko... Nothing more... Nothing less... When O was younger at least... Now... I don't even know who I should be... I love doing what I do... I really do but... I doubt it all the time... when they were still alive... I was confident, social, very energetic, everything a typical baby to 5 year old should be... But... I guess I'm not that anymore at all... I doubt myself all the time, I'm anti-social... I cry all the time when no one's around because of their deaths... I am very self conscious about how I look... Katsuki Bakugo... When I met you... I guess... You could say... You gave me part of my happiness back... I can't thank you enough for always being there with me... No matter what we go though... You're always with me... I never want to lose you or the others... I can't afford to... You always know what to say... When it's either to cheer me up or just to make me laugh... I love you so fucking much... I'm so lucky to have you in my life. " I say.

I feel Katsu's gaze on me.

I giggle a little bit.

Suddenly I feel Katsu's lips on mine.

I melt into the kiss.

We part.

"I love you so fucking much too..." Katsu says.

We press foreheads together.

"You guys are so cute together!" Kirishima says.

I get up and stare at him.

I start to walk towards him.

"EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!" I yell.

I run up to him and kick him in the head.

He goes unconscious.

I check for a pulse.

Still alive

I teleport him to Recovery Girl's office with a note saying he's possibly has a concussion.

"What was that for?" Katsu asks .

"He's interrupted us twice. I could have that. Don't worry I sent him to Recovery Girl's office. He might have a concussion. We should head back to the dorms." I say.

He nods.

We hold hands as we walk back.

I can't help but regret not going to the mysterious man's location. I never checked my parent's pulses if they were alive... But the news said it anyway... I'm so confused!

I sigh as I sit on one of the couches with Katsu.

I get another call but it's not Tenko.

"Hello?" I ask.

" Hey sis... " the voice says.

My eyes go wide and I drop my phone.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Sorry it's so early in the morning. I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep. Requests for stories are always open. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/12/20