Ch. 23: Saving Eri

Asami
After a short while Nighteye, Eraserhead, Fat Gum, Lemillion, Suneater, a girl with periwinkle colored hair, Ground Zero, Deku, Uravity, Froppy, Red Riot, and some other heroes that I don't know the names of.

"Everyone... Follow me. I can get us the safest route to Eri. Pro Heroes... Permission to use our quirks?" I ask.

They all nod.

"Lemillion... Run ahead use your quirk to get to Eri faster. Just run into a straight line and you should reach the room that Chisaki is in." I say.

He nods.

"We shouldn't run... Chisaki is expecting us to run in. Let me do everything... Trust me on this... I know Chisaki better than anyone else. Just follow me... Before we head in... Anything you find out today... Don't tell anyone else... Don't post it anywhere... Only talk about it in private with anyone else who knows but I have to be there. Anyway let's go!" I say.

I walk in.

"Isn't it going to take ages navigating in this maze?" Deku asks.

" No. It shouldn't take that long. " I say.

We come across a wall and I deconstruct it.

"No questions till after we save Eri." I say.

After a while I see mimic.

"Mimic... Who sent you here?" I ask.

" Overhaul" he says.

"What did he tell you to do?" I say.

" to stop you from saving Eri... So that's what I'm doing. " he says.

"Well... You know... I'm much more scarier than Chisaki." I say.

" Oh really? " he asks.

I make a little force field around mimic.

I take off one of my black gloves and put my hand in.

"Ha! Like you could kill me!" Mimic says.

I touch his face and he explodes.

I let down the force field and his guts plop on the floor.

I gather up the blood and trace it across the wall.

"Let's go." I say.

This goes on for a while.

I destroy walls.

I came across a guy who eats literally everything, Rabba, Chronostasis, and other villains that Chisaki hired.

I see Toga and Dabi.

"Oi! Hat are you freaks doing here!?" I yell.

" we were hired by Chisaki! " Toga yells.

I sigh.

"I'm not going to kill you two. I still sorta hate you but I need to focus on saving Eri. Follow me. I'll deal with any punishment master gives you." I say.

They nod.

"Don't attack them. ... Or I'll kill you all..." I say.

"You're risking your reputation and being found out to save a little girl!?" Dabi whispers.

I nod.

"Why?" Toga whispers .

"You'll see." I say.

After a while we reach the room and I catch Lemillion being thrown my way.

I catch him and heal hos wounds.

"KAI CHISAKI AKA OVERHAUL GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER!" I yell.

" she's right here... You're gonna have to fight me to get her! " Kai yells.

I teleport to him, make a force of around him.

"I really don't want to kill you... I still love you... I care about you... You are my bastard of a brother after all... You made me come here... After you promised both of us that you wouldn't kidnap her... You lied... Now I have to kill you... We both know... That I'm stronger... I don't want to do this but I don't have a choice... You've crossed the line... Maybe one day... I'll bring you back... But I'm not sure... I'll have to gove it some thought if I should... I love you... Goodbye... Brother..." I say.

I turn away and blow Chisaki to bits.

I make a jar and put the guts and things from Chisaki into the jar.

I close it up.

I fall to my knees and tears are streaming down my face.

Eri comes running to me.

"Mommy!" Eri yells.

I hug her.

"Shh... He's gone... If I do bring him back... I'll protects you no matter what alright?... We have to go tell uncle ok? I miss him... Even though he did absolutely terrible things to you... I know you'll miss him too... It's not his fault... It's Shie Hassaikai's fault... He corrupted his brain... When I first saw you... I was happy... For once in my life again... I never told you... That I had half of Chisaki's quirk... Because I was scared that you'd be scared of me... I trusted Chisaki... I thought he was old enough to take care of you... He had hos boss... I thought you'd be ok... I should've just taken full care of you... I was only 9... I regret ever trusting Chisaki with you... Eri... Sweetie... I'm so sorry... Please forgive mommy?" I ask.

" i forgive you mommy! " Eri says.

We hug.

I get up and pick up Eri.

I teleport us all out of the building and I sit down against a wall.

I teleport Toga and Dabi to the bar and I told them to tell everyone else what happened.

"Questions?" I ask.

"How is Eri your daughter?" Katsu asks.

"Well... When I was 5... Chisaki had poked a syringe into my arm... When I was nine... I had gotten pregnant with Eri... I gave birth to her... But I had Chisaki take care of her... We were all 9... but Chisaki had hiss boss... Chisaki is my brother because he is... We were triplets... I'm not saying who my other brother is... But he and I were born with light blue hair... While Chisaki was born with brown... Chisaki kept our father's last name while my other brother and I kept our mother's last name. I have half of Chisaki's quirk because I had received it surgically because Chisaki couldn't control it. I called it Overkill instead of Overhaul. I gotta go somewhere but I'll be at the dorms later Eraserhead." I say.

"Ground Zero wanna come?" I ask he nods.

"Don't follow us." I say.

I teleport us to the bar and disintegrate any tracking devices.

"Asa... We need to talk" Tenko says.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/20/20