Ch. 18: New Student!? (Short-ish)

Asami
I get up and take a shower hoping it'll wake me up.

It didn't.

It just made me more sleepy.

I see a text frim All For One.

A: Eri has full control of her quirk. I think it'll be best to bring Eri with you to school. She seems very comfortable around you and we can't homeschool her. Things are already set up. We made sure that she's in your class.

S:Ok. I'll be there in a sec.

I snap my fingers and get dressed.

I put my hair in a braided hairstyle.

I teleport to Eri.

I put her in a uniform but one that'll fit her.

"Eri hold my hand. We're going to school. Don't worry everything will be just fine." I say.

"Carry me!" She says.

I pick her up and we both giggle.

I teleport us to outside the classroom door.

"Let me introduce you ok. You don't need to feel shy. Everyone is super nice. If anyone threatens you ir asks you a question you don't want to answer or don't know the answer to I'll answer just call me over ok? But here you call me Sakiko Yamanaki. Just call me Saki ok? No one needs to know about who I really am. Don't tell anyone anything that has to do with our pasts ok?" I ask her.

She nods.

"Today we have a new student. She'll most likely hang in here. Nezu has agreed to teach her so she won't always be in here please respect her. " Eraserhead says.

I set Eri down and walk in.

I crouch down to her level.

"Just let me do the talking. Everything will be fine. I'm here for you." I say.

I stand up straight and face the class.

"Everyone this is Eri Chisaki. She's 7 years old. Her quirk is called Rewind.

Quirk allows user to rewind an individual's body to a previous state. User see has shown the ability to rewind someone's body to a point before they existed,  Since user can rewind a person's body to a previous state, user is able to undo the damage as well. As a result of users Quirk mutating her body, users blood is able to attack an individual's Quirk and stop its activation. This ability within users DNA. This quirk is very rare. She received it from no one related to her. I'm still not sure about the drawbacks of her quirk.

Please refrain from asking too personal questions.

Any questions?" I ask.

"Is she related to you? " Iida asks.

"No comment." I say.

" What are her parents or guardians like? " Mina asks.

Eri starts shaking.

I crouch down to her level and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Shhh... Eri... It's ok... They won't hurt you... I promise... I'm here for you... If you have any questions... Ask me... I'm not promising that I'll answer all of your questions but if I can I'll try my best ok?" I say.

She nods.

I quickly hug her.

I stand up.

"That's enough questions. Eri let's go see your teacher." I say.

U teleport us to Nezu's office.

"Here she is." I say.

I go close to his ear.

"Please don't ask about her relationship with anyone. Especially not family or guardians, or about anything about quirks. If you do have me come in before you do. Thank you sir." I say.

" Eri I have to get to class ok? I'll check on you between classes. I'll always be here in a flash ok? You'll be ok I have to go. " I say.

She hugs me.

After she let's me go I teleport to my classroom.

I sit down and try to focus on the class.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Sorry it's so short. Sorry it's so late as well. I thought I posted earlier today but I didn't. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 1/15/20