•○EPIGRAPH○•

THE. WOLVES

I threw myself to the wolves,
only to learn of the tenderness in their howl, and the loyalty in their blood.

-Isra Al-Thibeh

Disclaimer:
I do not hold any claim over anything to do with Twilight. All rights for pre-existing characters go to Stephenie Meyer. Any characters or scenes that hold any similarities to real people or scenes are purely coincidental.

On another note this is my second try at writing this fanfiction.

Many things will be changed so please do not comment if you think I made a mistake other than actual facts that were set down in the original books.

I do hope you enjoy this book and any helpful criticism is welcomed as long as it is not too harsh.

I apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes as well as any cliches that might occur. I try not to write cliches and hope this storyline will be different.

WARNING ⚠️:
This story contains sexual references, coarse language, written graphic gore, sexual abuse and suicidal thoughts.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these then please read a less mature story. The only swear word I will not include is the c-word.

Also, this is a slow burn! It will take a few chapters for them to even meet and then longer for the relationship to progress.

Thank you for reading, I love you all!💖💝💘💗💓💞💕💟❤🧡💛💚💙💜