Chapter.1

Play the music above for better experience

I woke up completely helpless staring up at the white ceiling, i took a deep breath and looked around the room while sitting with my right arm leaning against the bed to be able to sit. I saw lots of Jack Daniel's bottles around the floor, tablets on the nightstand table and also Jimmy lying with me in the crumpled sheets.

His dark messy hair made him look absolutely gorgeous, with his red lips and heavy bags under his eyes. I didn't make too much noise since he was sleeping so preciously. Carefully i layed back onto the soft pillow while coughing two or three times. I had this intense burning feeling in my throat from all the heavy drinks. Quickly I peeked under my cover and realized i was naked, which by a chance Jimmy must have been too.

Suddenly Jimmy turned to my side of the bed and squinted his eyes. They were beautifully light green. His naked pure body moved closer to mine,

"Goodmorning love". He said swirling a piece of my hair with his finger.

"Hi Jimmy" i said with a hoarse tone in my voice.

My cover slipped down lower my chest, so i had to pull it up feeling completely out of energy. I could barely move and tried to cover up with the blanket. I turned my head down the floor and saw my underwear laying there, with Jimmys too. I stretched my arm trying to reach them. I quickly put them on under the white blanket and got out of bed.

I stood up by the drawer stretching and yawning. There he layed, giving me a big warm smile.

"I'll just get my panties, watch if you'd like." Jimmy said biting his lower lip.

"You can just wrap the cover around you right?" I said turning my head around to the wall.

"I don't want to make it too easy for you darling." He laughed.

When he was done, i took some bottles off the floor and cleaned up a bit. This shelf full of vinyls caught my eye, i touched them slightly not knowing Jimmy walked up behind me holding my waist, with his cold hands it kind of made me jump in shock, i got my hand off the shelf and turned around. He looked me in the eyes holding my face with his two hands. The joy in his eyes sends shivers down my spine.

Jimmy sighed quietly whispering closely to my ear,

"i like you"

I raised my eyebrow and just glanced into him, i don't think he meant it. He's the type to shag whoever and next day telling them he caught feelings. But there was just somehing with him that no one else had. I felt safe with him. But i tried not to fall in the trap because at the end of the day, he wouldn't mean those words.

"No Jimmy you don't. I know you don't" staring into his eyes seeing his smile quickly dropped.

"Why would you think something stupid like that, Harlow?" He said with a dark tone, sounding like he was about to collapse in tears.

"I'm not the only one you had a one night stand with. I'm nothing special for you. You wanted me to sleep with you, that's all." I told him pushing him away.

Jimmy turned around and grabbed both of my hands, holding them tightly in his, keeping eye contact with me,

"That's bullshit, i'm not using you for sex, just the thought of that is stupid. You may not believe in what i'm telling you but when i saw you yesterday, i got truly happy and i haven't laughed so hard with anyone like you in years. You made me feel like it's not worth giving up and i never wanted to let go off you. All the other chicks didn't mean anything. They were all the same, but you, Harlow you're different. And,

I love you." His voice stopped for a minute and fell down a tear.

I didn't know what to say, my mouth slightly tried to form a sentence but i couldn't. It hurt seeing him cry.

"I love you is a strong word, Jimmy. I don't want you to ruin it for yourself, seeing other women and then feeling bad about it."

He looked down at the floor sobbing quietly. I stopped for a second and hugged him tightly. Jimmy immidiately put his head on my shoulder hiding his face in my hair. I could feel his weight pushing down on me but i didn't care. I already know Jimmy had a hard time since he had a alcohol addiction, and he overall seemed lonely, yes, he had ladies that followed his footsteps now and then. But i suppose he truly never felt loved. That one little empty hole that needed love.

"Don't cry James, i'm here for you"

he wiped his tears with his hand, and looked me straight in the eye. I felt his fingers on my cheeks and all of a sudden his lips were pressed against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay so i'm usually not this lazy, i just wanted to start this chapter being short and simple. I'll promise you the next chapter will be more interesting and definitely longer.