Chapter.5

Play music above for better experience

The night came to a start, and I surely know what Jimmy waited for. Seeing him strum his guitar while the wind blew his hair back and fourth. Not gonna lie, he was probably the most sexiest man I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

I sat beside him stroking his leg slightly. He put his guitar on the side of the grass, not even bothering looking at it but instead looking at me.

"I want you"

His voice gave me goosebumps, I didn't know how to react.
Our mouths opened and his lips was instantly connected to mine. I pulled his hair carefully trying not to make a sound. I began moving closer to his body, wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist while he tried to sit, keeping the balance wasn't easy when I moved side to side. Right when things started heating up, he interrupted our kiss and pulled me away,

"Hop inside the backseat will you"
Jimmy said pointing at his car.

"Why?"
I asked

"What If someone sees us here hm? We'll have our privacy there."
Jimmy ran to the backseat and opened the door, helping me in as the gentleman he was. I stepped in as i looked him into the eyes. He closed it again and he went to the other side, going inside.

Now after a few seconds, the car was fully closed and it began getting darker and darker in the little space we both shared.

~

He told me to lay down on my back, and so I did as he said. Now. Right at this moment he began to unbutton my dress, and the feeling of insecurity plopped up again. Jimmy had seen me naked a few times before, I really didn't mind in front of him but, I just didn't like the appearance of my body, I felt nervous not having any clothes on.

Now that Jimmy ripped my dress off, leaving me in my knickers and bra, he layed himself on top of me. I felt the sweat filling the palms of my hands, and my heart beating faster than it normally does.

"Holy fuck you're gorgeous Harlow."
Jimmy said while twisting a lock of my hair around his finger. Again. As I said before he was extra touchy when it came to my hair. Sometimes he would pull it just for fun, and sometimes he played with it.

I gave him a smile while slowly massaging his arms, up and down.

We kissed for about 5 minutes until he couldn't handle it anymore, he pulled me away once again,

"Sit on me"

My face became all red and I covered my redness with my hair, I did not want Jimmy to see me embarrassed, it shouldn't be awkward for him but the problem was that I knew he wouldn't keep his clothes on for any longer, and I'm not experienced like he is. 'Don't mess this up Harlow, just do what he does.' I thought to myself. James moved the hair away from my face, he probably noticed I was nervous by now. He giggled closely to my ear.

Jimmys POV:
It seemed a little funny seeing her embarrassed, well, she did not have to be. I wouldn't judge her anyway. I kissed her head, stroking her rosy cheeks. And all of a sudden, she pushed me down, and placed herself on my clothed crotch. Moving her hips slow, in circular motions. As she continued, Harlow began to undress my upper part and threw the shirt away to the front seats.

Harlow's POV:
Now i knew what to do. It seemed to me like Jimmy was pleased. He began breathing heavily and at some times he even let out a "fuck".

Now jimmy had switched position, the same like before

Now jimmy had switched position, the same like before. He layed on top of me. He unzipped his pants and looked me in the eyes for approval, I nodded to him with a smile on my lips. He pulled off my knickers and entered me slowly, I couldn't decide if I felt pain or pleasure, or both. At this point I slapped my hand on my mouth, avoiding loud moans and cuss words. I closed my eyes in ecstasy with my legs trembling, feeling the tips of Jimmys black hair dangling over my face.

Now when he closely reached the end, he pushed himself deeper and the whole car shaked, almost like a very intense wave. We both let out a moan in unison.

"What did you think of that, princess?"
James giggled while hugging me tightly.

"I sure did like it"

I looked him in his beautiful sparkly eyes, giving him a soft kiss on his nose.

~

We cuddled up inside a tent together, and directly fell asleep. We were both very exhausted after what just had happened. I still couldn't process the fact that I had it with him. It was even my first time, how crazy. Well, there's a new day tomorrow, and it'll be amazing spending it with my own rockstar. Jimmy Page. I really loved him.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Eeeee okay that was actually much to process. HAHA I've never written a fanfic like THIS before but I hope you guys enjoyed reading it anyways ahhhh. Also, yes, I said I was quitting on here but i don't think I am (Idk?????) there's so much to work with now that I have 2 Wattpad accounts it keep up with. I'll try my best hihi

TYSM FOR THIS MANY VIEWS THIS IS ACTUALLY SICK I LGE YOU GUYSNSO MXH WTF

I NEARLY HAVE 50 VIEWS ON MY DAMON FANFIXTION TOO HOW TF🥺