Chapter. 3

It was a sunny hot day, me and the rest of the boys had decided to take a swim outside our hotel

I stood in front of my closet, looking for a swimmingsuit. I really couldn't decide which one, but i surely knew i was going to take something that caught Jimmys attention. I thought red would be a perfect color, but since i've been wearing mostly red for the past days I wanted to switch it up. Ah, yes a tight black bikini would fit me perfectly. I put it on as quick as I could since the boys have been waiting almost ten minutes for me to come down. And I just couldn't resist waiting for Jimmy's attention.

I ran down a few stairs and arrived at the lobby. I asked the staff where the pool were,

"Just outside to the left dear!" She pointed.

"Thank you so much, have a lovely day!" I waved goodbye at her running towards the direction.

I took a few deep breaths before stepping out to them, the case wasn't that I was insecure or something like that, i just got so nervous all of a sudden. Hm, okay, to be honest, maybe I'm a little insecure. But I kept my head high, and stepped out to them, i could feel their heads turning around to me.

"Well, look who came!" Bonzo smiled, keeping a sharp stare at my body.

I let out a small giggle saying hi to them all except Jimmy, i couldn't see him no matter how many times i looked around.

"Robert isn't Jimmy supposed to be here?" I asked him confused.

"He is love, poor lad couldn't lay in the sun so he moved to the corner." Robert pointed at Jimmy.

I nodded at Robert, turning my body around walking to Jimmy. The closer i got i realized he was sleeping. He layed helplessly in a white sunbed, with his thin attractive, gorgeous looking body. I placed myself at the side of the chair, rubbing Jimmys chest with the tip of my fingers. He slightly opened his wide eyes not even staring at my face, instead at my breasts.

I purposely coughed trying to get his eyes on mine, and i did recieve a look on my face.

"You look stunning princess." He grabbed my folded hand and kissed my ring finger.

I bent over and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Why don't we swim my love." Jimmy asked.

"Yes little kid, i'll help you up too." I giggled, reaching for his hand to then help him up. We walked hand in hand until we came to the pool. He let his massive fingers out of mine and stood behind me for a few seconds, then Jimmy quickly gave me a push into the cold pool. The water splashed on them all and they couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

My head popped up out of the water, and it almost reached the length of my breasts,

"James Patrick Page!" I screamed splashing even more water on him.

Robert clapped his hands still going on with his laugh, "the birds getting angry Jimmy, better join her won't you" Bonzo and Jonesy stood like idiots trying to hold in their laughs.

"Sorry darling, otherwise you would never get in the pool." He stretched his beautiful lips at me, giving me a seducive wink on purpose. I mean, he had the right to say that since it was true. I didn't really know how i'd respond back to him though.

He got to the stairs and then dived into the moving waves. And after a few seconds he rubbed his body up against mine, and us both being overall wet made it even slippier.

Jimmy touched my black bikini strap in slight motions, "you look sexy in black."

His quiet voice gave me goosebumps and my heat started pulsating. I tried to not get too turned on by anything he said. I just shrugged it off like nothing, and sooner starting swimming away.

After half an hour of just splashing around in the pool we got up and saw Jonesy, Bonzo and Rob standing from a distance drinking, i couldn't see what they were drinking but it didn't seem like something too bad.

"Can i use your towel?" I politely asked Jimmy.

"No need to ask princess, here take it." He handed me it.

I got dried up, and sooner relaxed on the sunbed. My skin had already got a little tanner from the hotness. James suddenly appeared at the foot of my bed and handed me a fancy, yellow, lemon cocktail. My hands tried to be as careful not dropping it since it gave me a cold shock.

"Thank you, baby." I kissed him.

"Get up you're sitting on my lap." He said taking a sip out of his cocktail. I placed myself on his lap and we sat there looking around at the gorgeous view. I bent down putting my drink on the floor right next to Jimmy's.

"Why don't you just rub my leg a little?" James whispered seductively in my ear.

"Here? Right now?"

"Mhm." He nodded.

I did as i was told and slowly moved in little circular motions. My heat spot started pulsating faster, which Jimmy probably felt. He put his soft hand on my chin turning my head around to his

"Feels good doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yes." Exactly after i finished my sentence Jimmy roughly pressed his mouth on mine, this was really the heat of the moment and i could do nothing but enjoy. A quiet moan left my lips, as he stopped.

"We'll continue when we get back up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oi this chapter was a little something something hahaha

It's 2am again and i have school tomarrow but this dumb fuck is up writing Jimmy page fanfictions wow.

Anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter, i put lots of energy into it and now im prolly gonna sleep

Anyways byeee 🥰❤️

(what the hell 53 views on chapter one thank you, you all are amazing really))