**Chapter One**

Just as Spiral loaded the final box on the truck to send it off so she could meet them there, a white cat hybrid female with bright blue eyes came up.

" Spiral! I thought you'd say goodbye to me!" she whined as she hugged her tight.

" Easy, Elsa, I was." was a crisp, simple reply from Spiral as she returned the embrace. " Remember to keep me in the loop. I can't. . . ." she couldn't force herself to finish.

" I know. I promise to call you every day or every other day. I'll be alright by myself." she said gently; only Elsa knew who she truly was and understood her request to stay in the loop. " Safe travels. Let me know."

" Good travels, Spiral" came a voice as Jack Frost walked up. " I'll protect her too, don't worry," he said with a loving smile as he took Elsa's hand in his.

Spiral nodded as she mounted a jet black Harley Davidson with dark metallic aqua and silver details. " See ya two," she said and revved the engine as she sped off.

Elsa leaned into Jack's arms and smiled. " I just hope she finds happiness if she leaves this place so full of terrible memories."

Jack smiled down at her as he nodded. " I do too, love, I do too." he said kissing her temple.

Soon after, the truck left as well to meet her at the edge of the Howling Cliffs.

Spiral sighed softly as she left. "I just hope she is safe. . . And remains safe." the hybrid worried to herself aloud. She continued to drive until night fell and then took refuge in a small den as rain started to fall. Spiral had never minded rain. It relaxed her and she normally managed to sleep decently despite her terror within.

The dawn rose to show glistening dew on the leaves around Spiral and once more, the hybrid continued on her journey. About noon, Spiral stopped for a break and some lunch as she pulled out some pemmican and a bottle of tea that she carried in her bag. After a break and a short snooze, she continued on her road.

**Sorry for the EXTREMELY short chapter, but I didn't have any other ideas since it is just a road trip to the new town**