One

Three months had passed by and Shawn's been enjoying every show on his world tour. His song with his girlfriend have been smashing the charts lately and has no time to leave the top 10 of Hot 100. His self-titled skyrocketed up to the charts. Everything has been going well on his life. Camila has kept him distracted and almost made him forget about the mess he had with Noah Centineo, without his girlfriend knowing that he had hook up with the actor many times before they started dating. The last show of his tour is on 21st of December. It saddens him to end the show 'cause he won't get to see his fans for awhile but also glad that he'll finally get some rest and spend time with his family and girlfriend on the holidays.

~•~

Shawn was just chilling out on his hotel, playing boring video games at the moment when his phone suddenly got a notification. It appears from his screen that his Planner displays today's date, December 6, is the release date of Liam Payne. His eyes went wide and his body shoots up from the bed.

"Shit!" He cussed.

He totally forgot that his long time best/fuck buddy is releasing his debut album. Today is a special day for Liam and Shawn had to make some surprises for him. Reminiscing the times where they first met put the nostalgia on Shawn. They've been talking a lot lately since the two years ago. They were wild back then and Liam is the one who introduces sex while married can work. Liam is even Shawn's first experience of fucking a man. Many speculate that it is Nick Jonas but Shawn had never been close friends with Nick, they talk and chat once or twice a year and now that Nick is married, they stopped and never really talked since then.

Liam don't really give a fuck about what his wife will say if he get caught cheating with other men that's why he continue to do such things. One of them is Shawn who's at the time curious about his sexuality. Liam actually helped him to determine what his sexuality is, turns out Shawn is really a bisexual man. Shawn's fantasy with ladies didn't change after having sex with Liam, the first man who take Shawn's dick. Liam prefer taking cocks from men instead of penetrating his dick to men. Why? Because he believes that his dick is only capable of penetrating vaginas and that his ass deserves a cock for his own satisfaction. It's actually weird that Shawn is the only person he told about this and he puts so much trust on him. Since then, Shawn had his full respect on Liam and will always keep his secret no matter what the cause.

Their friendship was just a wild fantasy that every gay person can dream about. A fuck buddy who will sends you gym, ass or dick pictures in the most random time of your life. They also sends moaning voice clip to each other and even share their gay porn videos. Liam was the most lustful of the two, he sends ass shots thrice a week, teasing Shawn of how he missed getting impaled by his Canadian meat. Shawn had this kind of friendship with Charlie Puth at first but it didn't last long. Charlie is a jealous ass hat who always compare himself to Shawn, saying that he's the better man. When in reality, Shawn had it all and Charlie is just mad jealous. Shawn was glad that Liam was much a matured and better friend than the attention seeking rat, as Shawn described.

Shawn remembered that Liam's album launch release store is somewhere near his hotel. Since his show is on two days and he was just chilling and rehearsing in repeat for the rest of the day, why not spend it with your friend? Seems more fun. Shawn always got a warm touch placed on his bicep, squeezed gently whenever Liam and him is hanging out. Liam can't contain himself around Shawn. They always exchanged subtle touches, Shawn trailing his fingers down his spine and Liam admiring Shawn's muscular physique. Shawn has always kept the situation innocently, and is always under control of Liam's horny ass. It was fun to remember those days. But tonight it was different, they were both in Brazil, not for long, Shawn had just landed and Liam was leaving the day after. Shawn felt bold to pay him a visit for a little celebration.