Three

This week is gonna be huge for Liam 'cause he'll be doing a lot of promotion for his new album. First, the Jingle Ball and the rest will be a lot of interviews. The Jingle Ball was always been a great event for artists to promote their new albums or projects. That's why Liam is so excited to be back on playing massive shows like before. He needs to work hard on promoting his album, his new singles didn't make any noise and all of it barely charted. The horse song, Grande's flex song, and the steamy summer song of his best pals, Mendes and Cabello, overshadowed most of the songs this year. A lot of new artists managed to emerge from different platforms like TikTok. Liam knows that his songs are not suited to be played in short videos but he worked hard for this album and he wanted to show the world that he's an artist and he deserves the recognition.

It was five in the afternoon and Liam was just chilling out on his dressing room. His team was one of the first people to arrive there. The show will start at nine in the evening so he had a lot of time to rehearse and prepare for his set. He was busy playing with his phone when suddenly someone knocked at his door.

"Come in!" He called as the door knob twists open, revealing his stylist. "Oh hi, Tracy. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to fix your emaciated appearance." Tracy replied as he pulls out a brush from her pocket.

"Rude." Liam scoffed.

His stylist began applying foundation lightly on some parts of his face as he continued to play with his phone. He was getting impatient at the moment but not in a bad way. The desperation of having to perform in front of a big crowd kept him bothered. He was uncomfortably sitting on his seat as his stylist continue to work on making his face more bearable, as his stylist described.

First scene: Liam sitting on his seat, the stylist applying make up and stuff for his Jingle Ball performance.

"Go a little extra day. I wanna look good for my performance." Liam demanded.

"Alright, sir." Tracy lazily replies as she grabbed the brush and started putting some foundation on Liam's face. Liam looked at the mirror, staring at his reflection, complimenting himself at the sight. His fine jawline, perfectly semi-shaved beard and the whole sculpture of his face. He knew he was always one of the best looking member from his former band. He realized that throughout the year after his group disbanded, he gained more confidence about himself. He were granted the freedom to write his own songs and express himself through music which he didn't do when he's still in the group. While in the middle of touch ups, the soft music playing from the speakers calms his nerves. He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

"Still nervous? Come on, you're Liam Payne from one of the iconic bands of all time. You can do it." Tracy said.

A smile grew from Liam's lips.

"Thanks."

As his stylist is getting near to finish the touch ups, someone came barging into their room. The two jumped in surprise as the brush came flying over Liam's forehead.

"Liam, we need to talk!"

Recognizing by the soft husky voice, he knew it was him. He quickly removed the brush from his face and his eyes met a brown pair of one. The stylist looked at the man then back to Liam with a confused expression.

"Thanks Tracy, you can leave it as for now." Liam said, eyeing his stylist.

The lady gave him a much confused look before walking out the room, closing the doors locked. Then Liam looked back at the man standing in front of him, admiring his gorgeous face. The man chuckled at his expression

"Well, well, well." Shawn started. "I think you're forgetting something."

Liam was about to protest but he stopped when he realized he had no idea of what Shawn was pertaining about. He watched as Shawn walked into his front, hands snaking down to his torso then to his ass, groping it.