Four

These days was one of the busiest for the two pop singers, with Shawn having his break and spending his time with his family and his girlfriend, then there's Liam who's having a lot of interviews and performances. The last time they had sex was after Liam's set. Shawn took him back on his hotel straight out fuck Liam with his own cum. It was a hot mess.

Shawn had just the most memorable and what a great year to end a decade. He had that amount of success in his hands every other male singers could wish and probably one of the most recognizable singer in the world right now. Living in a dream must be Shawn's favorite thing to happen in his entire life. He had millions of fans around the globe supporting him in every way even he had stopped using social media since the media started bullying him and his girlfriend. Things cool off by time and even though it happens, he wasn't sure if he's going to use his social media accounts again more often. From the eyes of people, he's that one innocent charming guy who has the most perfect built body that will make every single women and gay melt in one look but at most part, people thinks he's that dream guy who'll sing love songs to them and treat them like they're the most beautiful creatures to ever exist in the planet. Half of it were true. Shawn has been a sex hound even before dating his girlfriend. Countless hook ups there and that, with different men and women. That time he confessed his feelings and broke the friendship with Camila. They literally had sex every time they found a perfect private place to do so. Minimum of three times for a day, as Shawn wanted. That's one of the speculations why people are so mad at their relationship. People want his dick. They want him inside of them. They could only wish to be on Camila's position. Little did they know, Shawn had been secretly hooking up with male celebrities and constantly cheating on his girlfriend. He wouldn't consider it cheating since he believes to use men as his fun, technically speaking it is considered as cheating. As long as he could keep his shit together, unpleasant things won't happen, yet.

~•~

Spending his boredom in his cozy living room at the morning, he was strumming up his guitar and singing some random words to form a verse for a song. Canada has been getting cold throughout the week. He decided to put on a sweatshirt and some white sweatpants, just the way he likes it all to be cozy. His phone suddenly pings from the center table as he lazily picked it up.

______________
From: Liam

Wanna hang out?

______________

Shawn immediately grew a smile forming within his lips as he gladly typed back on his phone.

______________
To: Liam

Alright, where are you at?"

______________

Shawn constantly tapping the back of his phone due to impatience.
______________
From: Liam

In my apartment, here in Toronto ;)
______________

The Canadian giggled with excitement.

______________
To: Liam

See you in 15
______________

Shawn shoots up from the couch as he stretches his arms out and bending his body backwards. Soon enough before releasing the tension, he walks out of his living room and grab the car keys from the key holders hanging just beside his front door. He get into his car and drives his way to Liam's apartment. There's a little traffic during his ride but that didn't interrupted him at the thought of seeing Liam again after a week long. As he arrived at his place, Liam suddenly texted him.