43. For better

One month later...

Pia's pov - "Say cheese" Jenny said while clicking millions of photos. Today was my, ogras, Avex and belnas graduation day. We were free from college. Ogras and Avex were going to take over their businesses entirely. Avex was also going to run Mike's business for time being till Mike graduate. belna was taking over her woodland highschool and was going to run many others too. We were complete adults now.

With all the happy faces on convocation ceremony, I was standing in the middle of nowhere with all the burden on my shoulder. How drastically my life has changed in this one year.

From being with my mom to being a mom.
From being a child to carrying my own child.
From having everyone with me to having only few with me.
From a girl with killing attitude to a mom with caring nature.

And the major change in my life was my child. I don't know how but I started loving it with all my heart before it is born.

My all friends including knight riders, cobra and Jenny are my only remaining family. But I am having no option than leaving them behind for the life which is inside me.

"Pia... " Someone kept a hand on my shoulder whispering my name. I immediately came out of my trance and turned around to look at Rick standing front of me. It was nice seeing him one last time.

"Hey Rick" I said with heavy heart.

"Pia... Are you... Are you sure about everything?" he asked with so much concern in his voice. I closed my eyes to stop the tears and nodded, unable to say anything. He took me in his arms and rubbed my back.

"Remember... I'll be a call away. And don't forget to send me my niece or nephews pic" he said smiling softly. I chuckled.

"Offcourse" I said. Then he kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye pia" he said with red eyes. I smiled sadly.

"Goodbye rick" I said. He turned his back before wiping his tears. I did the same and saw Henry looking at me from a distance. I averted my gaze to avoid him. It was painful. Every damn thing was painful.

"Hey Pia, where were you?" Swera asked coming towards me.

"I was here meeting few friends" I said shrugging. She caught my hand and started pulling me towards our group.

"Hey Pia, we planed a graduation party today for you people" Mike said grinning. I chuckled.

"oh wow" I said, atleast I'll be able to spend last day with them.

"Ok. Let's go and meet at the underground in 2 hours" Jenny said. Everyone agreed and we went to our house.

After 2 hours...

We all were gathered at the underground, Jenny and Mike directly went to the dance floor. Belna started making out with a random boy. And me, ogras, swera and Avex sat on the stools talking. They all were drinking but I can't so I made the excuse of stomach pain. I hate dancing, so nobody forced me.

"Hey Pia, Avex, ogras, swera" Jacob said from the opposite side of the table. I smiled looking at him.

"Hey" I waved.

"Hey bro" ogras said patting on his back and Avex waved at him sipping his drink.

"How are you Jacob" swera asked.

"Absolutely fine" He grinned.

"Not fighting today?" He asked. I shook my head. I looked at the way of the ring already feeling empty. All the memories of carter returning. I miss him. The memories of our first fight started filling my heart.

"Stop checking me out"
"How can I stop? You are tempting"
"What's your name?"
"You can call me storm"
"I know it is not your real name"
"Yeah it is not"

I closed my eyes to stop the burning sensation.

"I think we should go" Avex suggested looking at me skeptical. After that everyone came and we said our bye to Jacob. Everyone left in there own cars, leaving Avex and me.

"You ok pia?" he asked. I nodded. He hugged me and I broke down with everything catching up in his arms. I hugged him tightly, it will be the last.

"It's ok. We all are with you" he said smiling softly. Again new set of tears started streaming down. No. No one will be with me after tonight. He consoled me for sometime and then we were ready to leave.

"Meet you in morning pia" He said.

"Goodbye Avex" I said.

After reaching home I said my oblivious goodbyes to ogras, belna, swera and Mike. The hardest was yet to say. After everyone went in their rooms, I slowly went in Jenny's. I read the door sign hunged up there.

'Knock before entering and do not eavesdrop. Especially YOU!'

I smiled softly remembering it was her love for me which she showed in small small gestures. I never used to follow this thing, but today I knocked.

"Come in" Jenny said from inside. I slowly went inside bracing myself.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked. She narrowed her eyes.

"No. And what's with you being polite and all" she said and instead of rolling my eyes, I smiled.

"Shut up. I came to see you" I said.

"Why? You saw me like 30 min ago" she said stating the obvious. Only if she knew.

"I was missing you" I said. She sighed and hugged me. We were now sitting on hers bed hugging each other while resting our heads on the headrest comfortably.

"You are behaving so different but anyways I miss our bonding time too" she said. I smiled and kissed hers forehead. We sat for some time without saying anything.

"Are they looking at us right now" she asked looking at the photo frame of our parents hung on the wall. I took a deep breath.

"Yes" I whispered. A tear drop escaped from both of ours eyes. I quickly wiped mine and then hers.

"Remember ok, wherever I am, I'll be there with you" I said. She gave me a confused look but nodded. I again kissed her forehead and said my goodbye.

After coming to my room, I wiped all my tears and started packing. Orphanage was open for 24 hours, still I signed my papers for adoption of sky few days ago to be prepared. I'll pick up sky before morning and will be gone.

Tomorrow before dawn I'll be gone leaving the peices of my heart behind.