Chapter Seven.

School has been on my ass, but I'm trying to update as much as I can. You know what to do with the comments.... 💋

S1E7: Wondering Minds....Wondering Hands....

Hailey's Pov.

Conner: "The shower works perfectly," He walked down the stairs and looked at Y/n who was talking to Amelia and Stormi.

Y/n: "I'm glad," She chuckled glancing back at me. She licked her lips and let her eyes wander down my body for the hundredth time today. I cleared my throat and moved behind the counter.

Hailey: "So what do you guys want for dinner?" I asked making Stormi stand up.

Stormi: "I'm good auntie Hails, I have to go home and help mom out with some work anyways, but thanks for the offer." She smiled kissing my cheek, "Bye idiots, I'll see you when I see you!" They all waved at her.

Y/n: "I want my hoodie back Webster!" She shouted making Stormi laugh and exit the house. I sighed and looked at my kids and Y/n.

Hailey: "Okay, what do you guys want?" I asked.

Amelia: "How's about some pizza and a good movie?" She suggested.

Conner: "I'm down, Y/n?" He asked looking at the girl who was looking at me. She subtly looked away and shrugged.

Y/n: "Pizza is good with me," I nodded and grabbed my phone calling the Pizza place and placing our orders.

Hailey: "Okay, I ordered the food and it should be here in a few minutes..." I said taking out some money from my purse and putting it on the counter. "I'm going to shower and then we can watch movies," I smiled.

Conner: "Okay mom, Y/n, did you watch the Lakers game yesterday?" He asked switching the TV on.

Y/n: "Nope, I was busy last night," She glanced at me and then looked back at Conner. "But let's watch the highlights," She said sitting back on the couch.

Amelia: "They actually played pretty good last night..." I heard them drift off into a conversation and made my way upstairs.

I pulled out some shorts and a baggy shirt since I couldn't really wear anything else with Y/n around. I turned the shower on and stripped from my clothes, getting under the warm water. I smiled slowly since my shower seemed to be working perfectly thanks to Y/n.

Fuck...Y/n.

God, the girl did things to me.

I found my mind slowly wandering off to what happened last night and earlier today. Look, I was well aware that kissing Y/n wasn't the best choice since I was-am married. But God so help me, the girl just pulls me to her. The way she smiles at me with her cute dimples making my heart melt, her obvious but thrilling look gaze when she's 'subtly' checking me out, her constant flirtatious comments which I've grown to like, I couldn't help it any longer.

Everything about her just screamed for me to kiss her. The way her strong arms wrapped around me and pulled my body closer to hers, the way her hands explored my body, not afraid to touch me, and then her lips, God, her lips really made my body feel like it was on fire. The amount of intensity she kissed me with, shocked and aroused me.

I traced my lips and smiled to myself feeling her lips still on mine. I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair wetting it a little and felt her kisses still on my neck making my body grow hotter. Maybe it was the water? Or maybe it was my mind wandering off to how it would feel if she kissed-

Amelia: "Mom! Pizza is here!" I jumped at the sound of her voice.

Hailey: "Okay! I'll be down in a sec, start without me," I shook my head getting rid of all the thoughts of Y/n, and turned the shower off.