Chapter Sixteen.

I Really Wish I Could Quit School 🙄 Anyways, Spam Me If You Missed Me 🦋

S2E6: Palm Springs {Part V}

Y/n Pov.

Aria: "Are you sure that you're fine?" She asked when we were walking to our table.

Y/n: "Yes, why?" I asked looking at the younger Malik.

Aria: "You seem....sad." I frowned at her words, "Did something happen? Because if it did, you can talk to me." She mumbled so only I could hear.

Y/n: "Do I seem off to you?" I asked pulling out a chair for her. She sat down making me push the chair in and take a seat next to her.

Aria: "You do," She admitted looking at me. "You were happy a few days ago but since your family and you left, your mood is dull, almost like you feel dead or something." I widened my eyes at how well she was able to read me.

Y/n: "You know, for a seventeen year old, you sure know how to read people." She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

Aria: "Got it from my Mama," I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n: "It's just a lot of family stuff to juggle and then...some relationship stuff." I disclosed seeing her look at me shocked.

Aria: "I didn't know you were in a relationship," I sighed.

Y/n: "It's kind of lowkey. No one knows about it besides us...and well, now you." She hummed.

Aria: "Okay-" She was cut off by her mother asking what she wanted to drink.

I moved my gaze away from her and settled it back to the blonde who managed to turn my head into a mess. I admired her dress that made her look even more beautiful than she was and sighed wondering where I went wrong with us.

I knew not telling her what the plan was straight away was a bad idea but I was also afraid to tell her because I knew how jealous she could be at times. I didn't want things to end up like this, I didn't expect her to leave me.

I watched her laugh at something Bella told her and smiled to myself seeing her hazel eyes twinkle under the dim but relaxing lighting. She looked away from Bella making her eyes lock with mine, I cleared my throat and looked at the waitress who smiled at me.

"And what can I get for you, cutie?" I smiled uneasily.

Y/n: "Uhm I'll just have a lemonade or something," I said looking away from her. She took everyone else's orders and walked away.

Aria: "Anyways, back to what I was saying..." I chuckled turning my attention back to the girl, "I didn't know you were in a relationship." I sighed.

Y/n: "I am, its...well, it was something I looked forward to," She frowned.

Aria: "Was? Does this have to do with why you're so down?" I nodded and played with the menu in my hands.

Y/n: "It does. I fucked up and I wish I didn't," She gave me a look.

Aria: "Wait, if you're with someone or whatever...how did do the fake dating thing with Ana?" She questioned making me sink down in my seat, "Wait-Y/n! You didn't tell her?!" I huffed when everyone looked at her.

Bella: "Everything okay?" She asked eyeing both of us.

Aria: "Yes, I just-Y/n always has entertaining stories for me." She laughed off, "She's also stupid but what's new." I frowned and pouted feeling offended.

Conner: "I could have told you that," I looked at him and fake glared.

Y/n: "Hahaha focus on Ana, kiss ass." He laughed and waved me off.