Chapter Eleven.

Welcome To Season 2 🥵😈 Y'all Know What To Do With The Comments 

S2E1: One Taste And You're Hooked 

Hailey's Pov.

Hailey: "I'm sorry, what?" I asked to see if I heard properly.

Lord knows it's been a while since I heard that.

Y/n: "I asked..." She moved up so her lips were ghosting over mines, a small smirk tugging at her lips, "Can I taste you?" I gulped.

Hailey: "Well, yes, but I-" She tilted her head to the side waiting for me to finish what I was saying.

God, how do I say this without feeling embarrassed.

Y/n: "Hailey, if you don't want to do anything, all you have to say is no and I'll stop. Consent is everything," She said assuring me.

Hailey: "I know..." I pulled her face down and pecked her lips. "It isn't that," She hummed.

Y/n: "Okay, what is it?" She asked looking at me with those Y/e/c eyes, "Take your time...I'll wait." I felt my heart flutter at her words.

Hailey: "I-Its-you see, I haven't been intimate with anyone...for a while." She furrowed her eyebrows confused, "Y/n, I haven't had sex with anyone for a very long time," She looked at me shocked.

Y/n: "What? What about Justin?" She asked moving off me, sitting on the bed.

Hailey: "Please, he works all the time and I don't see him so intimacy doesn't exist for us. Even when he's home...he tries but I'm put off," She nodded her head.

Y/n: "You know, if I was him, I'd work from home," I hummed and pulled her back on top of me.

Hailey: "Why is that?" She rolled her eyes playfully at me.

Y/n: "Because sex is good in a relationship and role play would be so much fun," She groaned playfully before kissing me again.

I giggled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her, feeling her body relax in my hold. Her hands beside my head held her body up as she moved her lips from mine down to my neck, kissing me softly, finding my sweet spot immediately.

Hailey: "Yes..." I breathed out with my eyes closed. She pulled away making my eyes open and look at her.

Y/n: "You sure about this?" I nodded biting my lip.

Hailey: "You can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want to." She smiled at that and pecked my lips, kissing down my body. 

She lifted my shirt and I sat up, helping her remove it. She laid me back down and kissed down the valley of my breasts to the dip in my hips making my breath hitch. Her kisses felt so soft and sweet on my skin, but they also felt like fire.

Y/n: "Can I take this out?" She pulled on my shorts making me lift my hips. She pulled it down my legs and kissed up from my ankles going to my thighs. I bit my lip and gripped the sheets between my fingers feeling her lips inch closer to my core.

Hailey: "Don't tease me...please," I begged looking down at her. I saw the smirk on her face at my begging tone and felt her fingers grip my underwear, pulling it down my legs.

Y/n: "Tell me when to stop," She mumbled kissing my inner thighs.

Hailey: "I doubt I will," I whispered and threw my head back when I felt her lips on my lower set of ones.

She sucked and licked all the right places turning my body into a mess under her. She sucked on my clit softly before moving down to my entrance, teasing me until I was soaked and tugging on her hair.