Chapter 9

"Everyone is gonna die

"Everyone is gonna die. It's a natural part of life, but if life has no purpose, you're dead already"-Kiba

I don't remember much of my birth but I do remember my mother, she was a beautiful woman with a strong heart who would do anything for her family. I was told that she and I were so alike but I wasn't intemperate as she was . When I was born they told my mother that I would become a gifted child. But what she didn't know is that they would turn me into a monster.

"Where is she" her voice ranged through the halls, as she stormed the lab,

"Mrs. Jacobs please understand that when you gave birth she was stillborn," a doctor said

" Liar she in their give her back" she yelled " I heard her crying goddamit"

As a baby, I would never understood why they took me away from my mother. I also remember them having me take shots every day and every day there would be more pain.

" Sir this is 001 "Ryn", she has been on the canine sample these past years," a doctor said, a man walked into my view and I glared at him.

" Has she shown any signs of transformation?" he asked, as he leaned in to get a better look at me.

" No sir, she seems human still but were afraid if we continue she might die" he explained

" Very well, then will use her for the mind expansion experiment," he said, as he walked away.

That same night a big storm hit the lab making the power shut down. It was a chance for me to escape. And I did, by becoming a young dog running out of the building without being seen by anyone.
Soon I found myself in the woods wondering if my mother was still alive. After a while, I had to shift into my human form so that I could go to the town and get some things.
I made my way into town when I felt someone grab my arm, I looked up to see a young man with neat hair and a scowl on his face

" What are you doing here," he growled, I tried to pull away from him but he wouldn't let go

"Let go" I hissed, he huffed and took me to an allyway far from human sight