Chapter 5

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

It's been a year since Jaune left school (The fall of beacon didn't happen). Team RWBY and Team JNPR have been desperately looking for him since then. Today is not a good day for the two teams as it is the anniversary when Jaune left school.

The atmosphere among the eight friends is not that great, they are all sad and not motivated. When an exclamation came over the speakers.

Intercom: Team RWBY and Team JNPR please report to Professor Ozpin's office.

Ruby: Come on guys.

The others nod and follow her to the Ozpin office. Once there, Ozpin and Glynda there already waiting for them. Ozpin and Glynda aren't actually motivated either, but they hide it pretty well.

Ozpin: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, I have a mission for you.

Jane: What is the mission, sir?

Ozpin: The Mistral Academy asked for help. In a nearby forest, over 10 Huntsman disappeared last year, always at night. You and a team from the Mistral Academy will search the cause for that, do you accept?

Ruby and Jane nods, when Glynda continues with the briefing.

Glynda: Your Bullhead will take off in 30 Minutes. Please go now.

The teams nods and started to prepare themselves.

---Timeskip---

The Bullhead lands and the two teams leave it. It is almost night when another team approaches the two beacon teams. It's Team ABRN.

(These are these guys)

Ruby: Hey guys.

Arslan: Hey Ruby. How are you all?

Jane: Could be better.

Reese: Do you still search your brother?

Jane nods and looks sadly on the floor, Arslan puts a hand on her shoulder and gives her an encouraging smile.

Bolin: You will find him, I'm sure of it.

Weiss: I don't want to be a nuisance, but we have a mission.

Pyrrha: Weiss is right, we need to go. We can talk after we finished the mission.

Nadir: Sounds like a plan.

Nora: YEAH! Let's go!

Ren: Nora.

---Timeskip---

The three teams have been looking for the cause of the disappearing Huntsman for a few hours, but find nothing. The three teams arrive at a river and Yang complains annoyed.

Yang: We have been searching for hours and have only found Beowolfs and Snakes!

Reese: Maybe this thing went on.