The plan

Jimin looked down at yoongi and noticed that the two of them where the only ones in the room. He started to glance around noticing if there where any ways out. To his left there was a window and it definitely wasn't bolted down but him and yoongi where both tied down. He was in a state of panic confused not knowing what to do.

All of a sudden the door slams open.

*Namjoons pov*

I walked into the room and looked at the pathetic beings in front of me .

"Ah, your awake. " I looked at the one yoongi called his.

" I'm going to put you and that mutt"I pointed at yoongi
" Through hell."
"Don't worry pup, there's no need to be confused I'll explain. I am yoongis brother. And he was the favorite child. He made mother beat me senseless.. and never loved me he made father leave us !!! and when I killed her.. he turned against me ! Didn't agree with what I was doing. EXCUSES!!. he always new it to..such a shame such a pretty little omega has to go to waste, tsk" I walk over to the small omega and grab his chin making him look up at me as I lick the side of his face and he shivers underneath me " ah, delectable." I grinned down at him as he was shaking and walked out closing and locking the door behind me smiling to myself in victory.

*jimins pov*
I flinch as he slams the door behind him and I look down at yoongi tears leaking down my face, " I'll get us out.. don't worry", I sigh.. wondering.. what am I gonna do..