Mama Mia!

It had been a few hours and Peter was thoroughly enjoying himself; never before had he had someone he could thoroughly nerd out with that could fully understand him like Loki. That's not to say Ned isn't smart, he's just not on Peters level.

They had gone over everything a few times and Peter was sure he had it down pact. He knew his job as well, meet up with loki, steal the Tesseract, and build the machine, his father would deal with the rest.

After a short goodbye, Peter was sent back to reality. He climbs out of bed and quickly puts on his new suit, did I mention Loki gave him a new suit? Peter was worried what the public would think with him stealing a priceless artifact, so Loki made him a new suit. New suit, new identity, no problems! The new suit was simple, but classy; nothing too big as it's only going to be used a few times. It was straight black, with small gold accents and an emblem of Loki's horns in the middle. The eye holes where black as well so they blended in. It was kinda like a morph suit, but comfier.

After putting his new suit on (that Loki somehow was able to transport to his room) he jumped out the window, headed to the facility, and snuck in.

Following the directions Loki provided, he found himself in a big open room, filled with computers and a giant machine of some sort, scientists running all over in a frenzy. It reminded him of a cannon or gun. Theres a siren going off, but it was on when he got there. Then a very intimidating man walks into the room,"Talk to me doctor."

"Director." Says one of the scientists.

"Is there anything we know for certain?"

"The Tesseract is misbehaving"

"Is that suppose to be funny?"

"No it's not supposed to be funny at all, the Tesseract is not only active she's... behaving..."

"I assume you pulled the plug."

"She's an energy source! We turn off the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level-" He cuts the doctor off.

"You've prepared for this doctor; harnessing energy from space."

"We don't have the harness; my calculations are far from complete and she's throwing off interference, radiation. Nothing harmful, low levels of gamma radiation."

He looks at glowing spot in what looks like the frame of a portal "That can be harmful. Where's agent Barton?"

"The hawk? Up in his nest, as usual." They both look up in the opposite corner of the room, this causes peter to slink back a bit. Who's Agent Barton?

The man says,"Agent Barton, report" into his radio. Said man climbs down from a cubby hole in the top of the room.

"I gave you this detail so you could keep a close eye on things."

"Well I see better from a distance." The 'Hawk' says.

"Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?"

"Doctor, it's spiking again." A scientist states nervously, calling the doctors attention.

"No ones come or gone, and Selvigs clean. No contacts, no IOMs. If there's any tampering sir, it wasn't at this end."

"At this end?"

"Yea the cubes from space, and doors open from both sides."

Suddenly, there's a loud bang, and the room starts shaking. A laser shoots out from the cannon into the frame, opening a portal. (~Loki time~) The portal bursts into an eruption of electricity, leaving the figure of a curled man, covers in sparks. All the soldiers in the room stand at the ready, preparing to shoot whatever it is that just came through. They inch towards Loki as he starts to stand.