Quoth the Raven, Nevermore

ALRIGHT THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Off to a great start with this chapter eh?

It's been about a week since Death indirectly molested you, and you've come to notice a little black bird following you.... EVERYWHERE!

You are currently in your dorm alone, acting like you were studying.  But in reality, you were trying to keep an eye on Qrow.

How long has that Lil fucker been following me.  And how am I just now noticing it?!

You have concluded that Ozpin has caught on to you, and has sent Qrow to gather info and/or evidence.  You really hope he's a good guy, as Qrow is one of the best RWBY characters.  R.I.P Vic, we all know you didn't do it.  Just like Epstine didn't kill himself. 

The first day was really fun, just messing around to fuck with him.  Small things like putting Brussel sprouts on ice cream, buying a massive pink dildo, and putting Pineapple on pizza.... then burning the pizza.  You know, small harmless things.

But he still hasn't stopped. He's not very good at hiding his Aura.  You've made it painfully obvious that you know he's there.  So why hasn't he stopped... or at least change his tactics.

The worst part is, you no longer have reliable communication with Salem.  You've had to use Blake to discreetly inform her of the ongoing situation.  He hasn't started tailing Blake or any of your other teammates, near as you can tell.  So you don't believe he's caught on yet.  The though of Ozpin finding out that your a mole, frightens you to your very core.  Would he use Ruby to get to you? Velvet, Pyrrah, or Blake?

The field trip to Forever Falls is coming up soon.  Maybe you can confront him then?  The only one he's really shown interest in other than you is Ruby.  Watching over her in an almost fatherly fashion.  It's odd, but the best thing you can do is bide your time.  Try to weather the storm.

Things are already heating up, and we haven't even reached the halfway mark of Season One yet. 

(Time Skip)

(Qrow P.O.V.)

Honestly, I think the kids clean.  He's a little weird, and buys really weird things, but he seems to really love Ruby.  He seems alright in my book.  But how do I convince Ozpin?  Do I just tell him, " hey the kid seems to be shooting straight, would you mind upholding your end of our bargain?"

Fucking Prick.

That "Date" he went on last week was a little odd.  He better not be cheating on my niece, Oum forbid I might strangle him if he is.

He also seems IMMUNE to my semblance, which is odd.  Might have something to do with those eyes.  He's got a lot of potential, and a lot of power, but he's unrefined, sloppy.  In times of high stress, emotion, or just down right necessity, he seems to have a subconscious mastery of hand to hand combat.  And those eyes, down right terrifying.  If used by the wrong person, they'd be beyond dangerous.  Oh well, better bite the bullet.

I flexed my small black wings, preparing to take flight, jumping off the ledge I was resting on, I made my way to Ozpins office.

(Time Skip)

Ozpin: So you have NO REASON AT ALL to believe he is a spy put here by Salem?  Or that he's a danger to my plans at all?

Qrow: No, he may be powerful, but he still seems naive.  He shouldn't be a threat at all.