♥️🦌Toddler!Alastor X Reader🦌♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't find the original artist of this drawing so if someone knows the artist's name, please tell me and I will add it, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ A request from YokoLitnerAnimelover, I hope that you will enjoy it.
Thank you to Yokolitneranimelover for requesting this!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking down the sidewalk to your nearest park, it was a sunny day so you thought that you would go for a walk. you were nearing towards the park when something caught your eye, it was a small baby deer, just laying near a small bush. you approached the deer carefully and examined the small thing.

when you were close enough you notice that the deer's fur was redder like then brown like, so you immediately thought that something bad happened to the small deer. you kneeled down in front of the small thing and placed your hand on top of the deer's head, it gently flinched but started gently shaking in fear.

you took your hand away from the poor thing and started saying some sweet things to it, the baby deer relaxed and started gently getting up from the position they were in, but when they were about to stand on their hooves they lost the balanced and stumbled back down onto its side.

you gently lifted the poor baby deer up and started jogging back home with the poor thing in your hands. the poor thing started shaking so you started saying sweet things again.

{time skip to where you were home}

after you opened your front door and walked in while closing the door behind you, you walked really quickly to your couch and placed the poor shivering deer down, placing a small blanket down on top of it.

you looked at your now ruined sweat-shirt that was covered in blood and mud, but you didn't care right now, you had an injured baby animal in your house. you jogged to your bathroom and grabbed your first aid kit with you and jogged back downstairs and to the living room.

you grabbed some bandages and some anti-bacteria stuff and started to clean the poor thing up. the small thing started to shake from the pain that was going through its body, you started to pet the baby deer down and started again saying sweet things to the baby deer.

when the cleaning and bandaging the deer up, you placed the aid kit back to its place and went to the kitchen to grab some food for the poor thing, when you were done you walked back to the living room and placed the food and water down in front of the deer and backed away slightly, the baby deer sniffed the food first then proceed to eat afterward.

when the deer was done with its food and water you grabbed the bowls and placed them in the sink, you walked to the living room and sat down on the couch in front of the deer, the small thing shivered and snuggled more into the blanket, you grabbed another blanket that was more fuzzy and warm and placed it on top of the deer. the deer snuggled itself more into the fuzzy blanket and started to fall asleep, you started to pet it's head and you faintly could hear it purr {or make the same sound, kinda}.

{time skip}

it was now evening and you started to doze off on the couch near the still sleeping baby deer, you thought of waking the poor thing up and placing it outside but you just didn't have the heart to do so, so you placed a small kiss on its head and you started walking to your bedroom.

you changed to your PJ {or whatever you wanna wear} and quickly laying down on your bed. you quickly dozed off not even hearing the small deer coming into your room.