🍎😈Toddler!Lucifer X Reader😈🍎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

couldn't find the original artist, if someone knows the original artist, please tell me and I will add it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~This was requested by SoreTheCoffeeGirl.

I hope you will all enjoy and thank you to SoreTheCoffeeGirl for requesting this.
I am so sorry that you needed to wait for so long but I has having a hiatus and forgot to tell everyone.
Once again so sorry for such a long time to write this and post it here.

have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another wonderful day in hell, you were just visiting Charlie and the crew.
She asked if you could come over and help them prepare for her father's arrival.
Her father wanted to visit and see how the hotel was doing.
Of course, Charlie being Charlie, began panicking and started to make major plans.
Of course you being a good friend said to her that you would help and support her.
Charlie still didn't stop panicking and once again started to run into every room and take everything that she will need.
You walked to her and nearly dragged her to the couch.
You placed her there and told her to stop panicking and let the rest of us do the job.
She stopped for a bit but once again started to panic.
You took everything from her and once again told her to stop panicking, and go and call her dad and maybe talk with him for a while.
She agreed and walked outside with her phone.
You placed everything on the table and made a small plan for the arrival.
You told everyone what to do, they agreed and went to do their things.

{Small time skip to when everyone is done with their things.}

You check on everything and told everyone to wait in the living room or the main hall rather.
You check as well on Charlie, and to your surprise, she was fine now.
She told you when her father will be arriving and all that jazz.
She as well told you that she needs to go and get her father from their house and then she will call you when they will be near the hotel.
You said a small ok and went back inside the hotel after Charlie left to get her father.
You told everyone that Charlie left to get her dad and all that.

After checking everything again, you started to make some coffee and tea for everyone.
Niffty helped you make some cookies and some other sweets.
You two took both trays and walk back to the living room.
You placed the trays on the coffee table and sat down on one of the cushions that were laying on the floor.
{It is something like a bean bag or something like that}

You took your cup and started to sip some coffee/tea, you took one of the cookies and some cake.
After you were done with your cake and cookies and coffee/tea, you left to get some napkins.

{Small time skip}

After nearly an hour of waiting for Charlie and her father to arrive, everyone started to panic, well besides you and Vaggie.
She was angrier than anything else.
After a small yelling from Vaggie, everyone sat down on their ass's and stopped their panicking.
She told you to go and call Charlie while she talks with the rest.
You agreed with her and went outside.

{After a small phone call with Charlie}

After having a small phone call with Charlie, you told Vaggie that Charlie and her dad will be here in another hour or so.
You all waited for the rest of the time until Charlie called you again, she sounded more panicky and stressed, you didn't know why.
I mean it could have been because her father was visiting and all that but you could have swear that you could have heard a child in the car.
From what you know Charlie doesn't have any siblings.
You told everyone that both Charlie and her father are here and that everyone should behave.
They just nodded their heads and waited in the living room for both you, Charlie and her father to come back to the living room.