🐟👓Baby!Baxter X Reader👓🐟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️A/N~ This was requested by Sickcheeselover27.
Thank you to Sickcheeselover27 for requesting.
I hope you all will enjoy!

Have fun while reading!♥️🎃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Let Us Begin, Shall We?^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking through the small park with your baby brother Baxter.
He was sitting in his small stroller, he was holding a small fish plushie, he was currently playing with it while blabbing something in his baby language.
You were humming a small tune while walking towards the swings, you look at your small brother and smiled while thinking about what your parents had said earlier.
You parents weren't the greatest when it comes to taking care of their kids, so when Baxter was born your mother just took care of him when he needed food but afterwards she didn't care, you really didn't know why your mother even wanted kids in the first place.
Your parents were happy when you were born but after when you turned six they mostly didn't pay attention to you and didn't care what you did or what is happening to you, but the same happened to Baxter when he was born your parents told you to mostly take care of him.
But today was even worst, they both told you that they didn't want either of you and that they didn't care if you two will be taken away from them.
You yelled at them while grabbing some food and something to drink into your bag, then grabbed Baxter's stroller and placed the small crying child into it, you grabbed your keys and walked outside of your so-called home.
After that, you walked towards the small nearby park.

You once again started to hum while taking Baxter from his stroller and placing him into the baby swing and started to gently swinging it back and forth.
Baxter started to giggle a little while clapping his small hand together, you smiled at the child and started to sing a small tune that would calm down Baxter when he was crying.
When he heard you sing the small song, he looked at you and started to make some grabbing motions towards you, you looked at him and then picked him up from the swing.
You sat down on the swing next to it and started to swing while holding your baby brother close to you.
You sang while swinging with the small child in your arms, you were close to finishing the song when you heard your name being called.
When you pause the singing and looked around you found once of your closed friends, a tall demon cat named Husk.
You stood up from the swing and placed Baxter back into the stroller, you walked towards the cat demon and said a small hello while smiling a little.

You two talked for a small while as well as walking towards a small cafe that was nearby the park.
You paused there and took a seat, you took Baxter out of his stroller and placed him in your lap.
You two started to talk once again about what came to your minds, Husk asked you about your situation at home and you answered him with a small tired smile.
You two ordered your foods and drinks and then started to talk once again, you took a small baby blue bottle from your bag and started to feed Baxter while gently rocking him in your arms.
After your orders were at the table you thanked the waitress and then started to talk once again.
After finishing feeding Baxter you placed the bottle into the bag once again and placed Baxter into the stroller, you placed the seat a little bit back so he could lay down and sleep.
You placed a small fluffy blanket on top of Baxter while saying a small goodnight to him.
You and Husk talked and ate your food while sipping on some coffee that you two ordered.
After you two were finished you took a small walk around the park once again and after that you two parted ways, saying a small goodbye to one another.
You walked back home to see your parents passed out on the couch, you took Baxter to your room and called your aunt your mother's sister.
She was more like a mother than your real one, you called her and told her that your parents are drunk again and if she could come and pick you and Baxter up.
She said a small yes and that she will be there in a few minutes, she also told you to pack a small suitcase up for yourself and Baxter and pick some toys for Baxter as well as you two will be staying with her for some time.
You thanked her and said a small goodbye, you started to pack your things up and then Baxter's.
After you were finished, you grabbed the suitcase and placed it near your bedroom door, when you heard the doorbell ring you quickly walked towards it and opened it.
There stood your aunt with a small smile, you gave her a hug while letting her come inside.
She walked towards your bedroom and grabbed the suitcase and a small bag that had some toys for Baxter to play with.
You took Baxter into your arms and walked with your aunt towards the front door, she was currently arguing with your mother and your father about why you two were leaving with her.
You told them that you had enough of being treated as a pet and not a daughter and the same was with Baxter, your mother was at the verge of tears but it was her own fault for treating you both as trash.
You father started to yell at you and even try to slap you but your aunt stopped him, telling you to go to her car, you just nodded your head and walked outside and towards her car.
You opened the back door of the car and sat down, putting Baxter into the baby safety seat and putting the seatbelt on.
You closed the back door and placed the seatbelt on as well, waiting for your aunt to come back.
After a small while, your aunt walked towards the car with the suitcase and the bag.
She placed the bag and suitcase in the back trunk and then walked towards the front door.
She opened it and quickly sat down while closing the door, she placed the seatbelt on and started the car.
She started to drive away while not listening to your mother calling after her, you looked back at the house and then ahead of yourself.
It was your parent's fault, not yours for what they did to you and your baby brother, and now what? they wanted you and your brother back?
You shook your head and asked your aunt if she could put the radio on, she nodded with a small smile and after the radio was one she started to focus on the road.

After a small ride to your aunt's house, you all were there, she stopped the car in front of the garage and turned it off.
You first took your seatbelt off and then took Baxter's off, taking him in your arms you opened the back door and quickly but carefully stepped outside.
You all walked towards her house and when your aunt unlocked the front door, you all stepped inside.
She placed the suitcase and the small bag filled with toys in a small guest room.
After that she told you that she will start making some dinner, you nodded your head while taking Baxter towards a small crib that was in the corner of the guest room.
As you and Baxter mostly would stay at your aunt's house, she bought a crib for Baxter to sleep in.
You placed a small kiss to Baxter's forehead and said a small goodnight, before walking out of the room, you left the small night lamp on as Baxter was quite scared of the dark.
The small light would illuminate some small shadows that were shaped like stars and the moon.

After helping with dinner and talking with your aunt, you decided to see if Baxter was awake or still asleep, you opened the door and looked inside.
There in his small baby blue crib, was your baby brother still asleep while hugging his small fish-shaped pillow.
You smiled while giggling a little, you closed the door and walked towards the kitchen but there you didn't see your aunt but at the front door with two police officers talking about that she took you and your baby brother Baxter without your parent's consent.
You walked towards your aunt and started to explain to the two police officers what really happened and why you and your brother left.
They nodded their heads and thanked you, but told you to come towards the police station tomorrow in the morning, you nodded your head and thanked them for understanding your situation.
After that, your aunt closed the door when the police officers left and walked towards the kitchen.
You two ate dinner while walking a little and after your dinner was done, you help with cleaning the dishes and then walked towards the guest room.
You closed the bedroom door and walked towards the small suitcase that was sitting near the small closet.
You opened the suitcase and took your PJs out, after that, you closed the suitcase back up and then walked towards the small bathroom that was connected to the guest bedroom.
You quickly changed and then walked towards the bed, laying down and placing a small fluffy blanket on top of yourself.
Before you started to doze off to sleep, you heard Baxter starting to cry, you quickly stood up and walked towards the crib.
You picked Baxter up and started to hum a small lullaby and started to rock the small baby in your arms.
You walked towards the bed and sat down, you still rocked him while humming.
You laid down after Baxter stopped crying, you placed him next to you.
You hugged him close to you and started to doze off, but before that, you gave him a small kiss on the forehead and said a small goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎃♥️Alright, next request is done, next one to go!
Yes, I will be posting another request today.
Why you may ask.
Well, I need to make as many requests as possible so yeah that's why.
The next request will be probably posted in another hour or so, so please be patient.
But I hope you all enjoyed this one, sorry that the story was kinda sad or something like that, but I didn't have much of an idea for this chapter but I still hope it was good.
But nonetheless, the next chapter will be in another hour, so stay tuned for that!

Hope You All Are Staying Safe And Have A Wonderful And Lovely Day/Afternoon/Evening~ Feral_Snufkin
|Words Counted 1772|♥️🎃