Prologue

In this world, there are two types of people.
One who knows how to be happy.
Two who make others happy.

But

If you are not both type.
What happens then??.

Kim Taehyung better is known as the guy with the hooded eyes is your typical 23 y/o rich boy with a scandalous reputation. He only knows how to be despair while making others feel worthless. His father was the city mayor which earn him the title of the most eligible bachelor around the town not only that he is the most spoiled boy of his age being the only child of his parents.

But even after all these advantages he still feels hollow from the inside, there is this emptiness in his heart that no matter how much he tried he can't seem to fill. Although every guy wants to be like him and every girl wants to be with him due to his wealth and charisma. 

But hey we all know if you don't have kindness in your heart you will never felt happiness.

And just like every other story, there is a girl who came and saves the day. Sadly our Taehyung doesn't seem to find someone who can save his day including his life.

Jennie Kim, better known as the bundle of happiness with her gummy smile she has the power to change anyone day. She is your 21 y/o med student, who only has kindness in her heart that's one of the reasons she decided to be a doctor. She is known widely in her city for her kind heart.
She was left by her parents in an orphanage in the strange city of Seville at a young age. But after turning 18 she gains her scholarship and enrolled in medical school and for her daily living expenses, she worked as a bartender at the city's most famous bar thanks to her childhood friend Park Jimin. 

Her believe is what keeps her going. Everyguys ideal but they know in their heart they will never get her. Every other girl is jealous of her but what can she do she can't seem to let go of her kindness.

And when destiny decides to cross both of their paths...and maybe their heart...what will happen??

"He is Vantae.My Vantae"

"She is Eldora.My Eldora"

.......