SIETE

The three were sitting in Jimin's house. After all of that drama, Jimin and Jennie literally drag Taehyung out of his place. The three were silently staring at the floor, no one trying to break the silence. But all of sudden Jennie's stomach growl indicating that it needs food.

Jennie cleared her throat and stand up with her usual gummy smile.

"Now you guys know that its actually past 11 in the night and I have eaten nothing the whole day, so can we order some food?"She spoke showing the delivery app on her phone.

But Jimin just walks away saying that he is only craving for his bed and walk towards his room shutting the door behind him leaving Jennie and Taehyung behind. Jennie looks at him who was sitting on the couch with the same emotionless face. She orders food and came to sit on the floor in front of Taehyung.

She tries to lighten up his mood by looking into his eyes and showing him her gummy smile. She tilt her head on the right side and then on the left side trying to cheer him up and end up laughing by herself because that resting bitch of face Taehyung really does amuse her.

"Now if you don't mind can you please tell me what's going on in your head????"She asked him pointing at his head but got no response but Jennie caught some tears in his eyes. She immediately stand up and grab a chair to properly sit in front of him.

"Look at me Taehyung!" But he just moved his face on the side. Jennie sighed and came to sit beside him and smile raising her brows but again he moves his face on the other side. But Jennie has decided to help him so Mr. Kim Taehyung you have to give up.

"So you are going to show your cold behaviour.....well, okay If that's what you want then I'll go! " She turns around to walk away but the doorbell rang showing that their food had arrived.

She takes out the dinner into plates and again went to Taehyung because she can't let him starve. She put his food in front of him. And start to eat her own but Taehyung don't even budge.

Sighing she takes a spoonful of her food and puts it in his mouth which seems to catch him off guard. He looks at her with shocked eyes and in return, she glared at him which works and he chewy the food. Between feeding him his food and eating her as well. She spoke.

"I know you want to cry so do it,I am not going to judge you " She kindly smile and put some food in his mouth.

Being already overwhelmed with emotions Taehyung let his tears fall without any expressions, it looks like his eyes want to cry.

Jennie finished her food and walk towards the kitchen.

She was not ignoring Taehyung if you think but according to her if you cry it makes your heart find peace and that's exactly what she was doing she knows that at that moment Taehyung only wants to cry and had to find his inner peace so she encourages him to cry. After putting everything in its place she decided to check on him because now she can hear his sobs.

Grabbing water glass she went towards the living room. Taehyung was now crying like a baby with his bandaged hands on his face and sitting on the floor with his head lying on the couch seat. She shakes her head and sits beside him.

"Taehyung it's enough now come on stop it." She moves his hands from his face and takes them in her hand. But Taehyung shakes his head and furiously wipe his tears. Jennie pass him water glass and he gulped it within seconds.

"You know if you find me trustworthy you can share it with me... I can help you." Jennie said.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?? Are you going to say that Taehyung everything is going to be alright and that I can do anything?? Tell me what are you going to do when I say that my father only thinks that he and everyone around him are some f***** robots or puppets who work on his commands and also what will be your reaction when I am going to say that My mother is going to leave me any second now for forever and that I won't be able to see her or her smile ever again...Oh god...Oh my god, How am I going to live knowing she is not with me anymore. Why can't I just die???GODDDDD...You know what it's in my fate to stay heartbroken and loving those people who will leave me one day.." Taehyung had now completely lost his control but Jennie calmly grabs both of his arms and face him.

"Look at my face and try to follow my actions. " Taehyung looks at her face who was trying to tell him to breathe deeply but his mind only focuses on her beauty and ignore everything.

Taehyung don't understand the way she was treating him, no one had ever done anything like that to him, she didn't pity him but instead understand him instead of stopping him from crying she told him to cry and listen to him, listen to what was in his heart, what he was hiding behind the cold facade of his. He had never cried like this in front of anyone because he has heard that crying makes you weak and he has to conceal his emotion and not let anyone see it.                                                But her words spark something within his heart. He again felt a foreign emotion in his heart.

"Taehyung are you alright?? Hey...what happened??"Jennie's voice broke him out of his trance. "Are you fine now?" He nods his head keeping his eyes on her. She showed him her beautiful smile.

"Look Taehyung I don't know much about you but I know one thing and that is you need someone who can relate to you on an emotional level. Believe me when I will say that I have seen the worst things and have gone through harsh times in my life with no one by my side, not even my parents. I was the one who uplift myself because I don't let my fate decide my life I decide to change my life through my belief.If you think that staying heartbroken and sad is in your fate then you are going to stay like that because it's your belief but If you fight with your fate and believe in changing it then you are going to change it.                                                                        

 Now Taehyung tries to spend most of your time with your mother and I will advise you to take over your father advice and become CEO of his company and show him that you care for him and that you are not like him because sometimes we need to treat others with good in order to show them their bad doings." Taehyung had stopped her by putting his hands on his lips.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh"

"Why?"Jennie raised her brows and then decided to speak ignoring Taehyung's command.

"If you don't mind can I ask you to be my friend?" Jennie showed him her puppy eyes.

Taehyung looks at her with an amused expression and lightly smile.

"Oh my god did you just smile...Thank god"Jennie sighed in relief putting a hand on her chest.

"Well I will say yes but I will call you ELDORA  in return because I think that name suits you more," Taehyung speaks with his deep and velvety voice.

"Okay If that makes you happy. Now come on it's already 2 in the morning so let's go to bed"Jennie grab his hands and make him stand up.

Jennie decided to sleep in the living room and let Taehyung sleep in the other room.

 "Good Night Taehyung sweet dreams." Jennie shows him her smile and closed the door.

And her smile has now given Taehyung some strength. Strength to fight with his fate for her because today he had realized one thing and that is he has fallen for the girl.

And fallen really hard. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE...