EL FINAL

Sometimes life is what happens when we are busy doing things we love.

Taehyung life was full of surprises from her meeting with Jennie and then turning of those meetings into friendship and after that more than that. He was contended by that.

He considers himself lucky that God has given Jennie to him. He cherish that woman. There is not a single day when he doesn't show his love for her through his actions and words, which has somehow spoiled her.

Jennie, on the other hand, couldn't believe her fate. She was so grateful for the fact that Taehyung is only hers and no one else. She doesn't try to act like a possessive woman but after her marriage, she changed not in a bad way. It just seems like Taehyung and Jennie personality got replaced by each other.

She easily gets jealous and sometimes mad if anyone tried to get too close to him. It's the only reason for their argument and in the end, she has to gave up because Taehyung always says that he is only hers and that is enough for her to believe him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Jimin and Jennie organize a charity event for the security of children in orphanages across the country through this they want to make protocols for the children out there living in orphanages.

It was Jimin's dream to do so because he has been through a lot and it was one of his dreams to do something for the likes of him.

Jennie was sitting with her 8 months old daughter talking with Rosé who was also looking after her twins both in deep slumber in their pram.
Even though Jennie has become a famous surgeon now with her discovering the cure for one of the deadliest viruses which got her work recognization from the WHO. She still takes care of her kids and gave them enough time because she knows how to live without Parents and their guidance and how important it is for the children.

"I really love today's event!!"Rosé exclaimed.

"Oh, thanks to your husband if it's not for him then we wouldn't be able to do that"Jennie said while trying to take wine glass from her daughter's hands who found that interested.

"Yeah I know he is perfect!" Rosé Cheekily smiled

"May I ask who is perfect?"Jimin spoke as he sits on the chair beside the pram.

"My baby Christian." Rosé pointed towards her one-year-old son.

Jimin rolled his eyes "And from where he get that perfection from."

"Obviously his mother" Rosé sarcastically remark making Jennie chuckle.

"Oh, you didn't just-"

"Jimin don't start the argument now grow up man you have become a father," Taehyung said as he came to sit beside Jennie with his two-year-old son trailing behind him.

"Hey baby Ella" He takes his daughter in his arms.

"What happened to you?Little bean Why are you rubbing your eyes?" Jennie looks at her son who was rubbing his eyes while sitting on her legs.

"Mommy I am sleepy." Her son Jack spoke in a slurring tone putting his head on her shoulders.

"Jennie why is he speaking like that??"Rosé curiously asked.

"I don't know..He was with Van. Hey, baby are you okay!" Jennie takes his head in her hands.

"Open your eyes baby." Jack slowly opened his eyes but Jennie was left in shock because his eyes were red like he was high or something.

"Van what did you to him??Oh my God, Jack..Baby...VAN what did you gave him look he is high." Jennie shrieked.

"I didn't have him anything and what nonsense are you speaking how can he get high?"Taehyung moved forward.

"Jennie I think he has eaten something Right Tae!" Jimin spoke looking at Taehyung.

"Shit"

"What?"Jennie spoke while making Jack drink water.

"I think he eats those hash browns biscuits that were served on our table."Taehyung hit his head and look up to Jennie.

"Did you just say that he had eaten has eaten those drugged biscuits thinking they were normal one!?"Jennie spoke while blowing air in order to keep herself calm.

"I-i am sorry but I had taken those away from him as soon I saw but it seems like he had one already."Taehyung gulped but spoke the truth.Jennie takes a long breath.

"I am letting you go this time for your irresponsibility because there are many important people present here and I don't want to ruin reputation"Jennie stand up with her sleeping son in her arms.

"It was a nice day but I have to go Thanks for today Jimin. Take care Rosé and give my love to kids. GoodNight!" With that, she grabs her bag and walk away but turned around

" Please hurry up Kim and take me home!"

Taehyung shares a look with Jimin and Rosé looks like Jennie was seriously mad because the way she has spoken his name is enough to tell him that she is mad.

They were silent for the whole ride.He stopped the car and Jennie hurriedly went out.

Taehyung sighed with Ella who was playing with his hair.

"Looks like your mommy is mad Baby Ella"Baby Ella giggles not understanding a single thing.

"Jack baby open your eyes and drink this." Jennie wakes up her son and put some Ipecac Syrup in his mouth which she has taken from the pharmacy while they were on their way back from home.

"If you feel like vomiting then do tell Mommy okay!" Jennie spoke while caressing his hair.

"Mommy my belly is hurting owwww" Jack whined while clutching on his belly.

"I am going to puke!" Jennie hurriedly take him to the bathroom.

She sighed in relief when she saw that Jack was fine now.She had already changed herself and Jack. After putting him on the bed she came out to look for Ella.

But the sight in front of her makes her heart swell with love.

Taehyung was sleeping carelessly mouth slightly apart with their daughter soundly asleep on his chest.

She sighed and put a blanket on him while taking Ella because she don't want her to ruin Taehyung clothes.

Morning time..

Taehyung wakeup and look at the time shit he was late. He hurriedly changed himself and came out of the room. He was putting on his shoes when Jennie's voice stops him.

"Today is a national holiday!" Taehyung looks up to see Jennie holding Ella by her waist while making breakfast.

Jack chuckled at his father's behavior who in return look at the floor with an embarrassed face.

"Now come-on your breakfast is ready!" Jennie put their breakfast on the table and sit down while putting Ella on the baby seat.

During breakfast, Taehyung can't tolerate the silence anymore and decided to break it.

"I am sorry Dora but please don't give me this silence treatment." Taehyung grab her hands.

Jennie sighed" It's okay but Van you know how dangerous drug is for small kids. How many time do I have to tell you to be responsible?"

"I know but I have already told you he had eaten those without my acknowledgment.....I will try to be responsible but please I am sorry Okay!"
Taehyung smiled and in return, Jennie finally do so but her smile turn into disgust when she saw some crumbs on his face.

"Gosh Van you are so disgusting just clean your mouth...Ewwww.....Gosh.....It looks like I have three babies" Jennie passes him the napkin and Taehyung just chuckles.

And their life keeps on going like that with love, happiness and with each other...

Although it is the end of the book but their life has just started and may they live happily and contented forever. (duh please be together in real life also).
.
The end......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote....