Epilogue

8 years later.....

Itachi's eyes fluttered open and she looked toward her right to see her husband and sister already out of bed then she look at the alarm clock to see it was already 9:30.with a sigh she got out of the bed but it was little difficult due to her enormous tummy.

Yep Itachi Uchiha-Uzumaki was pregnant and her due date was nearing, she couldn't wait any longer to meet her twins.

She slowly walked out of the room into the hallway and entered the drawing room only to find it completely empty, she frowned thinking where could her family have gone but then she heard some giggling and laughing coming from the yard and it brought a smile to her face.

She walked upto the glass doors which gave the entrance to their giant yard which was very beautiful, filled with flowers and plants all thanks to her and Naruto's joint efforts.

She stood by the glass doors to see 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl playing with a ball and her sister who was sitting by the grass door and observing the kids with a gentle smile adoring her face. It appears they still didn't know about her presence well except for sasuke who gave her a kind smile . She sat on one of the chairs in the yard watching for some more time and finally she decided to make her presence known.

"Looks like you guys are having fun without me" said Itachi in a teasing tone. The kids turned her way and stopped playing and ran over to her and gently hugged her as she laughed and wrapped her arms around them. After separating from the hug the kids looked at her with smiles and she smile back

"How was you sleep mommy?" asked mikoto the eldest kid even though her biological mother was sasuke and she was her aunt she still called her mommy and the same could be said for sasuke from all the the Uchiha-Uzumaki kids and Itachi loved all of them very dearly. She smiled at her and said

"I had an amazing sleep sweety " Itachi replied. Mikoto was 7 years old and was named after their maternal grandmother as she had long raven colour hair and porclean skin which she had gotten from her mother but has inherited her father's sky blue eyes which both sasuke and Itachi adored. Even though she looked like her mother she had her father's sunny and cheerful personality and was a daddy's girl, thought she was not a goofball like him which sasuke was very Greatful for.

"Mommy come play catch with us" asked Minato ginning up to his mother. Minato was the youngest in the family and was named after his paternal grandfather. Minato was 5 years old and was Itachi's youngest son. Minato has sunkissed spiky blonde hairs and blue eyes like his father and has 2 whisker marks on his cheeks though he has porclean skin which he got from her mom. Minato was like just like his father in every was. He was cheerful and always cheered everyone and has apparently inherited his fathers clumsiness as well.

" No Minato mom cannot play with us as she is carrying our baby brother and sister so we should let her rest and not bother her" Said shisui to his younger brother. Shisui was Itachi's eldest son who was also 7 just like Mikoto but was 3 months younger than her. She found out that she was pregnant with Shisui 3 months after Sasuke revealed the news of her pregnancy. It was quite amusing to see Naruto panicking and struggling to look after two pregnant women and their pregnancy cravings and worse the moods swings though Itachi's were not as worse as sasuke.

Shisui Uchiha-Uzumaki was name after Sasuke and Itachi's cousins Shisui Uchiha. He can be called a male version of her mother as he had inherited her black hairs and porclean skin along with onyx coloured eyes and had inherited his fathers spiky hairs and like his mother Shisui was quite intelligent for his age and was able to grasp everything without any difficulty and liked to tease his sister alot. But still he love his siblings very dearly. Shisui respected and adored his father the most and it was his dream follow his footsteps and become the Hokage a dream which Naruto was very proud of.