three.

Track : Only Angel — Harry Styles

"I really saw an Angel..."

Louis looked up to the stage in awe. Luckily for their section, all of the royalties weren't too fussed over the artist the moment the lights went down so Lottie, Niall and Louis managed to be extremely close to the stage, front row.

"Open up your eyes shut your mouth and see..."

Louis looked to his right and saw his sister and cousin cheering for the rockstar infront of them.

He wouldn't lie, the artist's voice sounded phenomenal. He was shocked and overwhelmed with the feel of it all. This was different.

He couldn't tell if it was a good different or not.

This seemed so far from classic house operas where people wore gowns and had tiny telescopes. He would have to drink three cups of coffee to keep him awake and attentive to the singer who had such a high pitched tone that Louis found irritating at some point.

And now here he was. In an outfit that showed most of his upper body and listening to an artist that had drums and electric guitars to produce his music and back up his strong and soul-full vocals. He was almost squished against the fence with how enticed he was, even when nobody was pushing behind him.

"You okay, Lou?" Niall shouted over the loud music, smiling at his cousin. The boy only gave a soft smile in return, moving a little, "Yeah. I guess I'm just grateful I wasn't wearing that thick cream sweater."

Niall only laughed before diverting his attention back to the stage and letting out a loud cheer, stretching his hands out. "Go, Harry!"

Louis switched his gaze from his cousin to the stage to be met with a gorgeous man and piercing and focused eyes.

Woah.

Woah.

Harry stayed in-front of Louis, crouching down for a few seconds, laced in heavy eye contact with the Prince as he sang the rest of the lyrics of his song. "He's gonna be an Angel just you wait and see...."

"And it turns out he's a devil in between the sheets, and there's nothing I can do about it," The confident rockstar winked, sending a cheeky flying kiss to the Prince before standing up and skipping to the other end of the stage. Louis flushed a dark red color. "Hey, hey! He's an angel...."

"What the fuck?" Niall yelled over the music, laughing as he leaned over to Louis. "Harry Styles just took your virginity with his eyes, Louis!"

The boy shook his head at his cousin's crude comment, trying to ignore the heat rushing to his cheeks, "Whatever, Niall..."

He couldn't ignore his strong beating heart. What just happened?

Louis' gaze automatically fell back on Harry Styles who was wearing a corduroy sapphire suit and a lacy inner shirt. He was prancing around the stage without a care in the world, curly hair wild and untamed, complimenting his beautiful green eyes that were plastered brightly on the screens of the arena.

Calm down, Louis. You have to calm down.

. . .

Towards the near end of the show, Louis actually found himself having a great time listening the songs that Harry tirelessly performed on stage. He, Niall, Merlot and some other royal bloods were enjoying themselves, dancing together as Harry played his rock anthems.