First Letter: Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi was lying among the grass. He was bored. Really bored. He decided to get up. He took his bag and went towards the street. He was waiting for the red light. Izayoi just stared at the cars move as he waited. Just then, a ball bounced into the middle of the street. Izayoi's eyes widened as he saw kid going to take the ball.

HONK!! HONK!! HONK!!!

There was loud honk. Thesis turned his head towards the sound of the honking and see a lorry coming at his way. A large lorry. All the pedestrians gasped in horror. Everyone knew what was coming next. Just then, Izayoi picked up a stone and threw it at the lorry. The throw was so strong that it managed to push the lorry slightly to the side. But because of the speed the lorry was going at, all the stone did was make a dent on the surface of the lorry. Izayoi sighed and in a split second Izayoi ran to the middle and kicked the lorry.

"Come on! Is that all you've got?!" Izayoi asked with a maniac smirk and the lorry was pushed back by the force and soon came to a stop.

All the pedestrians stared at Izayoi with their eyes wide and their jaws dropping to the ground. It was bound to come out in the news the next day: A Highschool Student Saves Kid In Accident By Kicking Lorry. The pedestrians surrounded the scene. The lorry drive came down.

"Watch where you're gong next time," Izayoi said.

"Arigatou ne, Onii-san (Thank you, big brother)!" the kid said. The kid's mother came rushing to the scene.

"Hontoni arigatou gozaimasu! ( I really thank you)!" the kid's mother said bowing down.

Journalists were taking photos and trying to interview Izayoi. Izayoi only said one sentence.

"Che, that was boring," Izayoi said. He picked up his bag and continued on his way to find something amusing.

Izayoi was in an alley when suddenly, a letter falls from the sky. He picks it up and read it. Before he even knew, he had disappeared from where he was standing.