Third Letter: Kudou Asuka

Kudou Asuka walked into her room with a bored look on her face. Just then, the door opened. It revealed one of her maids. That's right. She's really rich. So rich that she has maids and butlers for her.

"Would you like some tea, miss?" the maid asked holding a tray of tea.

"Yeah. Just put it there," Asuka said pointing to the table. The maid did as she told.

"Is there anything else you need?" the maid asked.

"No, you may leave," Asuka said. The maid then left. Asuka sat down and took a sip of her tea. It was boring. Se didn't have much to do. After finishing her tea, she got up and went outside. The sounds of cicadas were resonating through the place. It was so peaceful. Suddenly, the bushes rustled. It revealed some men carrying katanas.

"Hey, guys! Look. There's a little lady standing over there," one of the men said.

'They must be the survivors of the World War II,' Asuka thought. "Let's kidnap her. Maybe we could get some cash out of that," another men said. They charged at Asuka. Asuka narrowed her eyes.

"Don't move!" Asuka exclaimed.

"Like we'd listen to you!" a guy with a large katana exclaimed. But that was when all the men noticed that their bodies have stopped moving.

"W-What's going on? I can't control my own body!" the guy with the large katana exclaimed. Asuka smirked.

"It's that lady! She's controlling us!" another men exclaimed.

"Leave this place at once!" Asuka exclaimed. All the men left the place at once. They couldn't control themselves. As soon as the men were gone, a letter fell from the sky. After reading the letter, Asuka disappeared into thin air.