Second Letter: Kasukabe You

Kasukabe You sat on a bench at a playground near a hospital watching the children play. Her cat, Calico Cat, ran towards her. She reached our her arms and cuddles the cute furry animal. She looked at the sky and sighed.

"It's peaceful, ne," You said. Calico cat meow in reply. She smiled at her cat.

Just then, a ball came rolling to her feet. She looked at it and then glanced up to see two kids not far from her. You bent down to pick it up.

"Gomenasai (Sorry), onee-chan (big sister)! Could you please pass the ball over?" a kid with brown hair said waving to You. You smiled and threw the ball towards them. One of the kids picked the ball up.

"Arigatou (Thank you), onee-chan (big sister)!" the other kid wearing a red t-shirt exclaimed. The two kids then continued their game. You stood up and walked into the forest. Every though she was forbidden to go there, she would always sneak out. She loves it there as she can see all her animal friends.

Just as You was walking, she saw an injured rabbit lying on the ground. She rushed towards it with a worried look on her face.

"You poor thing..... Let me help you," You said and began helping the rabbit to bandage the wound on its leg. The rabbit made a sound to tell You something. You smiled after hearing what the rabbit said.

"You're welcome. Let's be friends," You said and the rabbit agreed. The rabbit spoke in its rabbit language which You understands. The rabbit then left. Just then, a letter fell from the sky. You watched as it falls to the ground. She picked it up and read it. After that, she vanished.