Chapter 1: One Hundred Years Into the Future

*January 13, 2120*

(Y/n)'s POV

When the light disappears, we're in the
middle of a grassy field. Ob and I immediately run over to Lily and Turq, helping them onto their feet before hugging them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"I don't think that light show only affected your house," Lily replies.

"I agree," says Abi. I had met her and Riley, who had previously met Ob, last year.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Riley exclaims, pulling out a little gift. "This is for you." She hands me the gift, which I unwrap. It's a cute drawing of Ob and I at the park with Abi and Riley. I stuff the wrapping paper into my pocket so that I can dispose of it properly.

"Does anyone know what time it is?" Jack asks. I check my watch and my eyes widen when I see the year. Ob sees it too.

"Um, guys?" She says. "We're in the year 2120."

"No. Freaking. Way!" Crimson exclaims. "I've always wanted to time travel!"

"Well, we're gonna need a place to stay," Dark says. Suddenly, electric blue arrows begin to illuminate the ground.

"What's this?" Anti asks.

"I don't know, but I think we should follow it," I say.

"I'll send b34c0n on ahead to see where it goes," Alan says, sending out his drone.

"Good idea," Ob says. "In the meantime, we should also follow these arrows." Chase, Henrik, Marvin, Jackieboy and Jameson suddenly go back into Jack's body as we begin to walk along the newly illuminated path.

The path leads through some now ancient ruins. I immediately recognize these ruins as having once been Oslo, Norway.

"What is this?" Ob asks.

"I think it's Alan's hometown," I reply.

"What happened to it?"

"..."

"(Y/n)?"

"Sorry. I just realized that we didn't just travel into the future."

"Then what did we do?"

"We traveled into an alternate dimension."

"Which one?"

"The one that 'Tired', 'Sheep (Alan Walker Relift)', 'All Falls Down', 'Darkside' and 'Diamond Heart' take place in."

"But that doesn't explain how we can use our phones and other electronic devices."

"The Walkers of this dimension must've had enough time between 'Diamond Heart' and now to add electricity to their city."

"That's also a good explanation as to how we're still getting a connection."

"Yeah. From what I can tell, they're using 5G."

"It makes sense, considering the fact that most of the phones that everyone in this group has can use 5G, including our Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G's."

Because I'm leading the group, I slam into something large.

"You really should watch where you're going," b34c0n says, his optic flashing and dimming as he speaks.

"Yeah, we really need to work on communicating through telepathy and paying attention to our surroundings," Ob agrees. I back up enough to see that the object I ran into... is a capsule like the one featured in "Tired" and "All Falls Down". I open it to see twelve folded AV-8 drones.

*meanwhile in a ruined Zoxzgiza Ivszy Uzxrorgb

*Zmgrnzggvi's POV*

Looks like I'm gonna have to rebuild from scratch... or use some of this world's technology to give this place a major overhaul. My colleagues Mzgvnziv and Drouliw Dziuhgzxsv should be here shortly.

(A/N: Who will these drones go to? Tune in next time on "Shadow-Dancer: Parallel Dimensions". Song up top is "Diamond Heart" by Alan Walker feat. Sophia Somajo.)