I - Invitation.

"H-Hey, stop arguing!"

The sharp, thunder-like tension in the air was suddenly dispelled by the cry of a pink haired girl who had shot up from her seat.

This girl is was called Chika Fujiwara, an oblivious and lax beauty, one who caught the eyes and interest of many who ended up getting turned down because of her unnaturally savage and dark side.

"You two are so loud! If you're gonna squabble, do it in a crib where babies like you belong!"

A dark haired girl close to the door, known as Kaguya Shinomiya, turned to Fujiwara in shock, her face turning red.

"H-Huh..? Me and the p-president..loud..?" Shinomiya nervously whispered, thinking back to Fujiwara's questionable 'teachings'.

"NO! NOT LIKE THAT!" She wailed.

A smart-looking blondie, Miyuki Shirogane, sighed and promptly slumped down in the chair furthest from the door and adjusted the pure gold chain-like accessory around his neck before going back to his work without a word.

"Jeez..." Fujiwara moaned as she slumped back down onto a couch opposite a black haired boy fixed upon his laptop screen, hastily typing.

"Nee, Ishigami-kun," Fujiwara begun, her voice calling out the boy's name caused him to instantly perk up with attention. "I have a pair of movie tickets which the others didn't want...do you want them instead?"

She held out a pair of tickets for what seemed to be a romance movie.The reason why the others, Shirogane and Shinomiya, rejected these was because of the rumour that asking to see a romance movie was actualy a confession of love, which went against their insane ideals.

"Why aren't you able to go yourself?" Ishigami asked in reply.

Fujiwara sighed and looked down. "My parents banned me from going to theatres, but I won these tickets anyway, so I thought I'd give them away."

This wasn't necessarily true. The day before, Shinomiya had bought the two tickets and put them into Fujiwara's mailbox to set up a plan that ultimately failed.

"I see...that's a shame..." Ishigami said gloomily, drooping his head in dissapointment. Of course, his intentions were to hopefully ask her out to the movies one way or another.

Fujiwara, after seeing his reaction, quickly added: "B-But it's not like I don't want to go! I could always beg my parents...that just this once.."

Ishigami breathed a sigh of relief. "But who would you go with-"

"If you're trying to pull somewith with Fujiwara-san, it won't work." Shinomiya abruptly interuppted, her words mentally stabbing the boy's heart and caused his face to light up crimson red.

"I-It's not-!" He began, but only to be interrupted once again, this time by Fujiwara.

"Stop overreacting, Shinomiya, we're just going to the movies, right, Yu-chin?"

"W-Wait, we are!?" Ishigami replied in shock from this unexpected news a,
alongside his sudden nickmame.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Then I don't mind!" She cheerfully replied, wrapping her arm around Ishigami's neck, causing him to blush once again.

~

Ishigami, having just changed for the night ahead, was in the middle of a text conversation with Fujiwara.

ChikaXx (Fujiwara): "Nee, why did you want to go with me?"

BlackHeartBoy (Ishigami): "Because you're my friend..." (He deeply regretted his choice of words.)

ChikaXx: "But so is the president.."

BlackHeartBoy: "Yeah, but you said he didn't want to...plus he's busy. Also, we rarely get to hangout.."

ChikaXx: "If you say so...hehe. Anyway, I'll see you there! x"

BlackHeartBoy: "You too."