4. whelp that's kind of gay my dude~

Who just called us lovebirds? Me and ichiro turned around at the same time. A tall man, leaned agents the wall, his hair a white silver, long, but not too long. I looked over at ichiro, his expression changed from calm and blushing, to anger and rage."samatoki" his voice cold and rash. The man stood up completely. "ichiro yamada" ichiro balled his hand up into a fist and turned away. "lets go" ichiro walked through the door. I turned to follow behind them, but someone grabbed my arm, pulled me back into a strong warm chest. My face flushed.

The man turned me around. It was samatoki. He placed his finger under my chin, pulling me into him. "and who are you?" he said it in a seducing tone. "i-im Aoi" he grinned. "you're a cutie" he winked at me. I was probably making a new shade of red.

Samatoki started pulling me in. Our lips inches apart. Suddenly strong arms pulled us away. And was holding me. "samatoki you bustard"

Samatoki grinned. My body was shaking. "are you ok Aoi?!" ichiro looked at me with love and concern in his eyes. I was holding back tears.

"common don't tell me you like him ichiro?!" he glared back over at samatoki. "your damn right I do!" my face flushed, as did ichiros.

"to bad, I like him" ichiro growled. "thats to bad, because I love him!" my face turned crimson. "awww no you don't" samatoki grinned. "your just saying that, I bet he dosnt even like you!" I glared. "wow, you two are fighting over me like you own me, an dyet you don't even ask who I like."i got out of ichiros grip, and went inside.

I didn't mean any of that, I hope ichiro knows that, I was just trying to get us away from them, I spotted jiro and saburo, I waved over to them. They looked relieved.

"hey, weres ichiro? " I sighed. And told them everything. There eyes widdned. "WHAT?!" there eyes widdned more, I looked behind me to see why. Ichiro was back. But, his hear was a mess, and his right cheek was brused. It looks like he got into a fight.

"ichiro!" I was holding back tears, but not for long, they started over flowing down my face,as I ran over to ichiro, embracing him, crying into his chest.

"a-aoi im fine" I looked up at him. "no your not!" I cupped his cheek, pulling him down to me, pulling him into a kiss. Pulling away suddenly, embarrassed. "s-sorry I-" he cut me off, kissing me, we melted right into it.