chapter twelve: lunch

Blair POV

Blair POV

"So Angela how would you describe high school in one word?" I ask the human girl as we walk down the halls filled with students as we were on our way to lunch.

"Hell" Angela answered causing me to laugh throwing me arm over her shoulder.

"Oh I am so having you as my best friend" Angela giggles at my statement as we walk into the cafeteria doors causing everyone to stop what they were doing to look at us

I rolled my eyes as Angela leaded us over to a table where I guess her friends and sadly Bella were sitting.

Bella's glare intensified the closer we got.

"You can't sit here" She spat out.

I was about to talk back when one of the guys stopped her.

"No no she can sit here." He quickly rushed out.

I looked at Bella with smirk sitting down right next to an open seat next to Angela.

"I'm Mike" The guy said.

I could practically smell the lust and hormones coming off him.

"Blair" I said with mild disgust.

Another girl from earlier in the parking lot who had been glaring at me since Mike had looked at me finally spoke up.

"So Blair was it? I'm Jessica and I was wondering what you were doing in Forks?" She asked but behind her sweetness I could clearly tell she was jealous of something.

"Oh well my family sent me over from Italy so live with the Cullens" I answered with a smile on my face

"Oh don't forget me dear sister" I hear from behind me.

I don't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"Hello Abel" I say with a smile as he pulls a chair beside me.

I see Angela looking at him blushing which caused me to smirk.

They would be a cute couple

"Yeah Blair and I were sent here to live with the dear Cullens we love so much " Abel responded to Jessica which caused her to gape at him.

"I already said that" I grumbled.

He elbowed me with a slight laugh.

"Well I leave more of an impression" He jokes which caused me to slap him in the back of the head.

Mike went to go open his mouth when the entire cafeteria went quiet.

I groaned.

They were making their entrance.

I turned into my seat to see Emmett and Rosalie walking in as if they owned the place with Emmett smirking at everyone while Rosalie pretty much glared at everyone who looked at her which was pretty much everyone.

Then Alice and Jasper walked in well Alice slipped in while pretty much dragging Jasper in because he clearly did not want to be in here.

I felt bad for Jasper he never really got over his entire feeding on humans thing.

Then finally the man I call my mate walked in looking as dashing as over that I couldn't help but drool.

He caught me looking and smiled causing me to giggle.

Edward motioned for me to meet up with him at his family's table so I have a subtle nod.

I turned to Angela a sad look on my face.

She probably already knew what I was going to ask so she just gave me a nod.

"Go" She gave me a small smile.

I gave her a small hug before turning to Abel with a smirk.

"You coming"I raised a brow.

"Without a doubt" He smirked.

The two of us then got up and before I knew it we were nearing the Cullen table when Edward got up to meet me.

"I missed you" He mumbled pulling me into his arms breathing in my scent.

"Not as much as I missed you" I smiled pulling away a bit to look into his eyes.

He looked at me for a second before pressing his lip against my own causing me to sigh in content and hold on to him for dear life.

If the room was quiet before now it was deadly silent.

We pulled away when I heard a snicker.

I glared at the culprit who just happened to be Emmett.

"Come on lovebirds save it for the bedroom" He smirked putting his arm around Rosalie who just laughed at my face.

"Like you and Rosalie are any better" Edward muttered.

That caused me to laugh and Edward to sit back down with me plopping onto his lap.

The Cullen table started to get into their normal talk and eventually so did the rest of the cafeteria

I leaned into Edward even more and he pressed a kiss on my head before talking to Abel about something

I sighed in happiness drifting my eyes around the table.

This felt good, and hopefully it stayed like that.

OMG GUYS WE HIT 19K

AAAAAAHHHHHH

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT MEANS ALOT