Echo

Disclaimer: This applies to the whole story, if you recognize it it is not mine.

A/N: I will try my best to not have these. Sorry. The series ends after Mark of Athena except I add a bit. Percy is 18 and Echo is 15. Also Leo and Echo are together because Calypso left Leo. Again sorry.

Echo:
Hello. My name is Andromeda Echo Jackson, but call me Echo because that's what my friends used to call me, before all this. Also only enemies call me Andromeda. I bet you don't know me but you know my brother Percy Jackson. That is because I was spending my childhood in Tartarus. Yay *note the sarcasm * ( I can be VERY sarcastic) I was the reason Percy didn't get attacked, not Smelly Gabe. I was distracting the monsters. The last war was terrifying.

Percy and Annabeth found me fighting monsters and took me to Sally. She never told Percy about me and she ran to me and embraced me in a huge hug.

They told me about the doors and I went down. I came up exhausted and was fighting my best till I was tied up. I watched just about EVERYONE die. First Jason. He got hit in the head with a brick then speared three times through his chest. Then Piper. She was crying over Jason when a Hellhound shredded her to bits. Then Frank and Hazel. Frank died trying to save Hazel from an arrow but it went through him and killed her. Both of them gone. Then Thalia and Nico, my cousins,died of exhaustion. Annabeth got killed when an Empousa stabbed her in the back with the draken bone sword. Percy went on a rage. Next to go was my BEST friend, Leo. He was killed by Ma Cyclops. She said, "I know you're fire proof but you too are not crush proof." Then she dropped a bar that weighed a ton on his leg. He lost a lot of blood and the last thing he said was that he loved me. I snapped to my senses when I heard a scream that belonged to my brother. I ran to see him drowning in poisoned water next to a man I knew too well, then slip out of my life. I yelled and took out Gaea pretty easily. I passed out, and when I woke up I was...

A/N: Do you guys like? This is just after Captain America: Civil War. Give me feedback this is my first story!! Bye Bye!!!