Randsom Call Gone Twisted

A/N: You're in for a treat!! Disclaimer sill applies.

Tartarus:
I felt a demigod presence fall in my pit. I was going to have a fun day. I was walking tward the injured lump of flesh. I noticed it was Andromeda. I kinda have a little soft spot. Maybe. Probably not, but maybe. She got up off the ground, walked up to me, and stuck her hands with limp wrists out waiting.

She told me, "I am here out of my own will. I don't know what I'm doing, but hey, I usually don't. My father disowned me, I can't go back to camp, even if they hadn't cursed me, my mom and Paul were murdered, and weird people are trying to kidnap me. Here cuff me. Wheat are you waiting for?"

She flung her wrists about. I doubt she came here willingly, the gods probably banished her down here, and the fact she lied made me disappointed. I tried the new barbed whip on her but she kept an emotionless mask. I told her I was going to call the gods for a random.

She looked worried and said,
"Nonononono. You CANNOT call them. They CANNOT know my story of getting here."

I smirked the thought that she was not happy made me happy. I made an IM call to Olympus. They were frantically pacing. I spoke.

"Thank you for sending your most loyal demigod down here. She said she came here willingly but why would anyone do that?" I could see her smack her own forehead.

Poseidon spoke, "My child went there willingly? We will come for her immediately. "

I was about to tell him off when much to my surprise "You are no longer my father as I am not your daughter, Poseidon." Then she swiped through the message. I caught a single tear escape.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. She was telling the truth. I suddenly grew very soft toward her and embraced the crying child in a hug. I apologized for so many things, and she hugged back. I sat there in shock. Does she know I was the one who killed her brother She whispered three words. "I forgive you."

I was speechless. She said, " I know you killed him and I'm not happy about that but I also know you are truly sorry."

Chaos, Order, and End appeared and each gave her their blessings. They said she could do anything
power-wise, but big things would take LOTS of energy and her eyes would turn black like voids of fear, so it might be a little difficult to hide. Then  they left.

I told her, "I will too give you my blessing and I will be a loving father since you DID spend your childhood with me. I really wish I could undo the past but I can't. I promise to always try to help you with godly matters but I cannot help with the mortals or monsters, I wish I could. I hope you understand. I'm sor-"

She cut me off with another hug and I kept my promises. I couldn't help but think how much she doesn't know about her family. Poseidon and Sally aren't her real parents. End and some mortal male, superhuman, a strong indestructible person with claws.

A/N: Watdj ya think? Please comment. Sorry for the super long A/N at the beginning of last chapter. Sea ya