Peter Curses

Everyone loves their friendly neighborhood spider-man. The innocent, loveable dweeb that could do no wrong. The kid would take hit after hit and not once would he want to hit back out of fear of hurting the other person.

The avengers admire him for it, even if most of them think that his way of thinking will bring him to an early grave. Peter didnt care.

Imagine to their suprise that the young hero isnt as pure as they thought.

It was a saturday afternoon and the avengers were spending the day, relaxing in the livingroom. Peter had left to get some water from the kitchen after playing mario cart with clint for the last hour and half. The teen retrieved his beverage and proceeded to walk out to the living room when he suddenly knealed down and clutched his foot. His toe throbbed from the walls mercilous attack and he couldnt help but exclaim a verry colorful word that should never come out of his mouth.

"FUCK!"

Tony dropped his phone from the utter shock of hearing such a thing come from his kids mouth. Clint's jaw dropped and he forgot all about the race. Natasha and Bucky stared at him wide eyed, not sure how to process the information. Steve on the other hand, had his arms crossed over his chest with an eyebrow raised.

"What did you say son?" Steve asked the teen.

"uhhh... Fudge?" He said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement. Peter threw up his hands and fell to his knees. "I swear I wont do it again, just dont show me anyore videos!"

Tony stood next to Steve and poorly mimiced his facial expression. "What videos?"

"The school shows us videos of Cap in coustume and he talks about ALL KINDS of things. Some I wish I could forget." Peter crossed his arms and shivered.

"Videos?" Steve wondered out loud. Realization hit him like a ton of bricks and a panic expression graced his once stoic face. "oh dear lord. THOSE videos."

Steve joined Peter in the corner, shaking at the thought of those videos existing. It was practically torture to make them and they seemed like a good idea at the time. But now, they are nothing but a shadow to him, one that he desperately wants to go away.

Tony pulled out his phone and tapped on the screen. "I gotta see this."

Peter and Steve leapt on him and tried to take his phone from him.

The next hour consisted of Tony running from Steve and Peter who were desperately trying to take away his phone.