Chapter 19

Elizabeth's pov

I smile while my aunt was shocked for seconds unlit she hugged me. I was bit shocked there but I hugged her back and I was happy to see her again. My aunt is tall, attractive slim woman with black and neat shoulder-length hair and stunning golden eyes with a beauty mark under her right eye. She was wearing a purple knitting sweater and black rips short that reached her thighs with black high knee heeled boots. We stay like for a bit and I could hear Meliodas slightly growling at her. I think it's because his very possessive side since he's the Lycan King. We soon pull away from the hug as she looked with shocked. "How did you find me? How your sister, Margaret and Veronica are alright?" She worry asked which I told her that we were fine since she left lot of savings for us.

My aunt soon sigh of relief as she lay eyes on Meliodas who was still growling at her. I looked at him which they look like they knew each others. Huh? "It been a long time since I saw you, Lycan King Meliodas. And I can see you are still short as ever" she spoke with teasing tone which Meliodas pull me away from her and wrap me with his arm while he still growled at her as I was shocked. They know each other? "And I can see you still in that form of a grown ass woman. You're still dislike your true form since you don't want being treat like brat" he snarled as I was more shocked and confused. What? My aunt soon chuckled as she let us in to her cabin. We walked in as my aunt close the door and went to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate.

Meliodas sit down on the soft sofa as he grab my arms and pull me to his lap which he made me sit. I blush more as he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. That didn't help with my blushing. "Dear God, please don't tell me that Elizabeth is your mate. Oh God, don't tell me you mate her and took her virginity, you mutt" Merlin glared at him as she sat down and put the drinks on the small table. I was very confused what was happening since now, this is like Meet the Parents movie. Dear God, please aunt Merlin don't be the overprotective mother. "D-Do you guys know each other?" I asked which they looked at me. I couldn't help but to feel embarrassed of their hostile toward each other. It was like the love hate relationship of Rey and Kylo Ren/Ben Solo. Good thing, he turn to the Jedi side again and help Rey to defeat the Emperor.

I'm still shocked he's Rey's grandfather. "Well, let say me and this mutt have history which you can call us friendly rivals. We been good friends and rival of anyway which the reason why I leave was because his horrible father wanted to kill me since I was knew how to kill him with wolfbane and powerful sliver. Damn bastard who made me apart from you girls" Aunt Merlin said which shocking me and Meliodas hug me tightly. What? The dad of Meliodas was trying to kill my aunt? That why she's said protection. She was protecting us from him and leading her to leave me, Margaret and Veronica alone. Many people pity us since aunt Merlin left us which saying she did it since she couldn't handle kids or couldn't find a husband but actually she was protecting us. Lot of times, Veronica got into fights in highschool or junior high for defend aunt Merlin when people were saying she abandons us.

I guess, now she's feels guilty of leaving us. Meliodas apologize to aunt Merlin for what happen but he tell her that she can go back to Lady Tahoe since his dad isn't around anymore. Shocked my aunt and asked if his dad is really dead. "Yeah since I kill him with wolfbane and silver when he murder Klaus Wolfgang which I need you to revive Klaus because Layla really needs him back and Gelda can't handle that her sister is a widow" he explained which my aunt look at him in pure shocked. I guess she didn't knew about the previous Lycan King is dead for good. My aunt soon sigh as she told him that she will revive Klaus which leave him swing his tail. So cute. "Alright but I'm doing this for Layla and going back to my nieces. Margaret is right now twenty-two, Veronica eighteen and Elizabeth sixteen, that six years of my life, I wasn't with them. You own me the head of that bastard and please tell me that you didn't took her virginity away, Meliodas. She's still sixteen!" She nearly shouted.

She sound very annoyed and mad that she wasn't with us. I burning up pretty badly as Meliodas chuckled nervously. Dear God..."Well, the head I give it to you since he was a douchbag and about Elizabeth's virginity....hehe, well...I couldn't control my beast which me and Elizabeth end up...having sex which  I wasn't hard on her!!!" He growled at her which my blood burns while my aunt was pure shocked. Oh God, why me? This is the most embarrassed moment of my life. She's going to kill him now. "MELIODAS CALLUM DRAKON!!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! SHE'S HALF ANGEL!!!" "I KNOW BUT I USE PROTECTION ON HER!!! GODDAMMIT!!! I'M SORRY FOR BEING A HORNY WOLF THAT I CAN'T HELP BUT TO FEEL NEEDED FOR MY LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!!! MERLIN!!! THE SEX WAS AMAZING!!!" He roar which I blush more.

Oh My God, this got more embarrassed than I thought of. Aunt soon glare at him as he growled which I told him to stop. They did as Meliodas turn me around to face him. "Sorry, Elizabeth. I didn't mean to say that out load" he said which I nods while I hug him.

God, if Veronica was here, she would have been laughing right now.