Chapter 28

Elizabeth's pov

''That was beautiful. R and Julie are together and they can live happily ever after than Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet's story which was horrible and he needs to mix that story. This movie was better than Twilight ever was'' Gelda snore at the napkin while I looked at her surprised. She usual doesn't cry in movies or books lot but Warm Bodies finally get her emotional. "It's okay, Gelda. Let it all out and brush your right right" I soon said as Gelda cry and snoring all out before Zeldris and Meliodas come back as Zeldris freak out when he saw his beloved mate crying and ask what happen to her. "We were watch Warm Bodies which the ending when R and Julie finally got together that tear her in emotionally. She's never cry at romantic movies or stories but this made her cry" I explain.

Meliodas and Zeldris were pure shocked as he soon comfort Gelda and saying he's taking Gelda away before he and she left the room. "Well, I thought her to be emotional with movies. This is something new. Anyways, lets get you change and go to eat before explaining about the Ceremony Ritual and...I finally found a way to find the Moon Goddess" Meliodas soon said which I nods before getting off of bed and Meliodas give me clothes. I soon wears a rose pink summer, short sleeved blouse and midi wrap around white skirt with light pink ballerina flat shoes. We soon walked out of the room and going to the dinning room. Meliodas take a seat beside me while the waiter come and ask our orders.

I end up having a very strong craves for meat and fruit. I end up ordering a meat breast with fruit salad with lemonade juice. The waiter soon nods before leaving as Meliodas explain me about the ceremony ritual that was like marriage and apologize for not explaining me about it. I tell him that it was fine and adding that Gelda told me about it. Meliodas was pure relief and saying he have to explain me about it. I smile before our food arrive and start eating. I didn't waste anytime more and eat all of it. I didn't notice Meliodas was watching when I was eating my food. I couldn't help but to eat all of it. It taste so good. "HEY!!! MELIODAS DRAKON!!! WHERE THE HELL I AM?!?! WHY DID YOU KIDNAPPED ME!?!?! I'M THE GOD OF MISCHIEF NOT YOUR COCKY BAIT!!! YOU STUPID MUTT!!!" We soon heard man's voice which I soon turn around and seeing a man lock in cage.

I soon saw a man with long, black shoulder-length hair and green eyes. He was wearing a black set of suit. I was shocked as Meliodas smirk. "Well, well, well...I'm so sorry for capture you wasn't that hurt, God of Mischief. If wasn't that you were the lover of the Moon Goddess, I wouldn't bother to get you like bailt. Good thing, she will come for you, Loki" Meliodas soon said which shocked me. That the God of Mischief? What in the world is he was thinking? And he's look like Tom Hiddleston. Meliodas soon chuckles before I look at him in disbelief. "Why did you do that? Meliodas. Why? Why Meliodas?" I soon said which Loki thank me for saying as he look at me confused.

"I need to find her, so I kidnap her lover order she can get here. I know it's sounds stupid and she's probably will kill me for that as well" he said which shocked me more. You gotta to be kidding me? Really? Really Meliodas? I soon sigh which the door soon slam open as I turn around my head and seeing a person entering the room. She was quite beautiful young woman with fair skin and full and athletic figure. She has midnight blue eyes and long black hair fades into light blue tips which was tie into a partly braided ponytail. She was wearing a white high knee tunic with brown sandal boots. I was slightly shocked while Meliodas soon become slightly nervous.

"You got lot of nerve kidnap Loki and use him as a bait, Meliodas Drakon! Lycan King!!!" She shouted which Meliodas's face soon turn like he was in trouble and whisper 'Artemis'. That Artemis?! She's beautiful and brilliant. Meliodas soon hide behind me while she destroy the cage where held Loki and free him before she turn around to us and cold glare at him. "Let me get this straight, you impregnate the Half Angel daughter of the Archangel Camael and the reason why you idoit, kidnap Loki for me to union you and your mate? Why you didn't just ask me as a normal person and go to my home than kidnapped Loki and drag me here. You stupid fool" she glare as Meliodas soon laugh nervously. I give a porker face at Meliodas in pure disbelief.

Why? I soon sigh as Artemis soon call him that he was a 'idiot'before she and Loki leave the room. "Why do you have to be so stubborn and reckless? Meliodas. You're so weird, reckless, frankless and...yet, so unbelievable attractive...Wait, I never to meant say that! Oh my God!!!" I soon cover myself in embarrassment. Why did I said that? I sound like I was wanted him like....that. Why me? God. "So my dear mate, ain't you mad at me? Punish me, Elizabeth. I been so naughty to you and I deserve to be punish. Elizabeth" he soon said in husky and seductive tone. I soon burn up and uncover myself which seeing Meliodas with his characteristic wolf as his ears and tail pop out.

Oh my God! Meliodas soon pull me into his lap and attack my neck with hot kisses. I soon gasp and start moaning as my legs start getting weakly. My stomach starts to get tightly in pleasure. I couldn't stop moaning as he bite my neck softly. "Say it,...say it, my mate" he growl which I couldn't stop myself now. I need him now. "I...I want you" I whisper which I felt him smirk before he stand up and pick me up into princess hold, run towards his room in full speed and didn't stop unlit we got there.

I really did fall for a fool but he's my fool.