chapter four

Errors pov:
Darkness nothing but darkness filled my dreams.
Error: weird I usually have sleepless nights.
Then in the distance I see a figure. I start to walk closer to the figure and I as I got closer I could make out who it was. I covered my mouth in shock. It was him. I run up to him even though I hate being touched but for him I don't mind and hugged nightmare. Nightmare hugs back.
Error: it's you! It's really you!
Nightmare: yes it's really me now listen please I don't have much time.
I nodded my head and told him to continue.
Nightmare: it's a trap to lure you and the gang to their base so they can ambush you and seal you away like me. Please get my body back before it's too late.
Then nightmare fell to his knees
Error: nightmare are you ok what's wrong??
Nightmare: I used up all my energy to tell you this I'm sorry.
I seen nightmare was about to fall. I caught him and started to cry.
Error: I love you please don't go.
Nightmare looked shocked, then gave me the warmest smile and then said:
Nightmare: I love you too.
Then I did something I always wanted to do. I kissed nightmare. Nightmare was shocked then melted into the kiss. Then after a while nightmare and I broke the kiss. We were a panting mess.
Nightmare: I promise I Will be back.
And with that he was gone and I woke up with tears in my eyes. I quickly ran out of my room and banged on killer, horror, dust, and cross rooms and yelled
Error: get up now!!!!
They all came out of their rooms rubbing the sleep from their eyes.
Killer: what's wrong???
Error: it was a trick, sci tricked us to lure us to the star shits.
The gang gasped and error continued...
Error: we have to get nightmare back now!!!
And without any more words I quickly made a portal to sci' s lab. I quickly teleported in not caring about what could happen but when I got there sci and fell were not there and neither was nightmare. I fell to my knees.
Error: no we were too late.